The Fallen Pomeranian!

Aizawa and the three students sat as Izuku finished his tea and looked to them before sighing. "First off before we start my story. How in the ever loving fuck is Bakahoe still enrolled in a hero school? Specifically this hero school?" He asks with a death glare focused on Aizawa. "THE FUCK YOU SAY QUIRKLESS FREAK?!?!" Came the feral roar of the Pomeranian. Izuku sighed before standing up and charging 25% Full Cowling making Bakugo lose what little mind he had as he devolved into snarling and screaming about lying to him. "Oi sit ubu sit. I never lied. I truly was Quirkless until the day of the entrance exam. Had your boytoys not held me back I could have actually used One For All to save Uraraka. As I literally got the quirk from Ass Might, may he forever burn in hell, that day. Then the fucker demanded me to either return it to him or give it to Mirio. Since I felt like shit I just gave up and handed it over. But.....problem is neither Ass Might, Mirio, Nighteye, nor anyone else save me and most likely All For One realized it's sentient. I posses multiple quirks from the past users and they chose to stay with me but at max of 25% of my possible max strength. Until I saved Eri and defeated Overhaul." Izuku said with a smile at how he and Eri worked together to make her sociopathic torturer suffer.

      "But thanks to Eri's quirk I now have all of the quirk once more. She had a quirk awakening as we fought and she was able to rewind the quirk factor alone within my body to the day after the entrance exam.  Meaning I'm fully quirked. I can even tell you guys every quirk I posses. Oh hey mutt. You know how you despise Quirkless right?" Izuku asked with a smirk as Nezu smiled sadistically. "Yeah you Quirkless freaks should never existed! Also why you keep talking shit bout the second greatest hero to ever live?!" Everyone sighed knowing the dumbfuck was blowing smoke up his own ass. "The fucker was Quirkless too. The quirks I possess stop with the seventh. Seeing that I asked his mentor what Ass Might's quirk was and all seven vestiges looked at me and smiled sadly. 'He didn't ever have a quirk. He was like you Izuku. He was Quirkless. Which makes him toying with you a truly villainous act.' Is what Nana told me." Bakahoe was wide eyed as we're the rest but his face contorted between pure rage and absolute disgust. "Drink it in. The guy you worshipped and aspires to surpass was a Quirkless guy who got incredibly lucky he found the Seventh Wielder. While being just as quirkist as fucking Aizawa. Speaking of which motherfucker you need to get your teachers license revoked and most likely your hero license too." Kuntsuki was currently foaming at the mouth as his limbs twitched and his eyes rolled back in his head.

     Aizawa scowled to the boy who glared back at him. "How am I quirkist?" He asked a hint of anger in his voice making Nezu smile more. Izuku chuckled a bit before catching himself. "You refuse to teach anyone who doesn't meet your standards and while I could have joined UA in general education I was politely informed you and Vlad King refused to teach me even had I passed. As at that time I would have been unable to control my quirk and you never review students files before they get there. Then you fucking make them too damn scared to even function properly with that bullshit QAT potential crap. You refuse to truly try curbing the bad habits of the students and spend more time either sleeping or faking sleep. All while still making them so scared to ever trust or respect you as a teacher. Hell if not for me Toru would still be stuck thinking she's a mutant type when really a Transformation/Emitter type. You never try to understand why the kids are the way they are or if they have any learning disabilities. Hell man I'm super curious how you have managed to keep your job. I think it's secretly just so you can avoid responsibility and laze around all day. In less than five minutes of Toru telling me your classes quirks I had figured out the full scope of their abilities if a good teacher just gave them the time of day. It's not surprising you lost kids this year. Half of all the kids you have expelled have either turned to villainy or committed suicide because they are literally still kids and a black mark from UA immediately makes becoming a hero damn near impossible. Not to mention makes getting jobs pretty fucking difficult as well. You know you have expelled over 50 students that if taught properly could have been in the top 100 in limelight or underground? You make a pretty shit teach and I'm ever so glad I never had you as a teacher because you're basically as trash as the bastards at Aldera who allowed that fucking mutt to torture me my entire life and get away with it scot free. Who in their right goddamn mind refuses to look back on the childs development through school to check for signs of bad or villainous behavior and just goes oh I'll only judge them for an hour and decide in my biased views who has the talent and who doesn't. Basically what I am saying Aizawa. Is you have become what you despised as a student. Any student without a powerful flashy quirk or named Hitoshi Shinso you write off for the most minute of reasons yet at minimum twelve times this year that mutt has either breached the zero tolerance policy or literal fucking laws and you have done jack shit about him. Again. Why the fuck is he still a student here?" The sheer look of rage and glare on his face made Aizawa question all of his life choices.