🍋Izutorunana🍋!Truth of Mia's Kidnapping!

Izuku, Toru, and Nana lay in bed a slick sheen of sweat on them all. Breathing ragged from the nights events. "D-Damn Izu y-you're fucking amazing!" Toru said as she caught her breath. "Hehe thanks but was definitely hot watching as you two went at it too. Hehe though dping you both was amazing." He said as the women smirked. "So it turns you on when we eat each other and use strapons on each other while you fuck the other hole?" Nana asked as izuku chuckled. "Pardon the pun but FUCK YEAH!!!"

The trio laughed hard at that as they cuddled together. Remembering the sex they just had. Izuku though was lost in another though. How he and Yuna will ruin the Kakuna of UA. "Izu. What's Yuna's quirk do?" Asked Toru as she rested her head on his chest. "Duality. Say you have two opposing forces. She could use both of them no matter what the forces were nor how they operated. Like she could access water and fire. Or light and darkness. Literally any two opposing things you can think of she can use. Theres also a passive ability she possesses but that is for her to tell if she desires. Or if what I think will happen tomorrow she would show. Though Nana already knows she will not tell you either." Nana sighs sadly as her eyes water a bit. Toru was freaked out by that reaction. "Still that was absolutely fanfuckingtastic!" Toru said making them each think of what they just did.

Flashback yo!

Izuku, Nana, and Toru went to Izuku's dorm room after night fell. They each had a different reason. Well okay same reason partially. No sooner had the door closed were all three naked. With Izuku holding a thicc ass cheek in each hand as the three made out. Making both women moan. They made their way to the bed and sat Izuku down before they knelt before his enormous cock. "Wanna see something hot Izuku?" Toru asked as both her and Nana were stroking his rod. He moaned and nodded before his eyes went wide.

The two women stroked faster as they began to make out and fondle each other with their free hand. "Oh fuck thats awesome!" He said as his dick stiffened even more. After they broke the kiss Toru climbed up and whisppered in his ear. He smiled and nodded as he laid back before Toru climbed up on top of him andnfaced towards Nana before they kissed some more and Izuku lifted his head up to begin eating Toru out. She moaned from the intense pleasure his tongue drew from her. She was moaning as she bucked her pussy against his face and stroked his dick as Nana smirked. "Well now guess I need to swallow this huge tool. Oh the horror. Hehe." She joked before she began licking his dick as Toru sat up and played with her tits as she sat on Izuku's face. His tongue driving her crazy as her orgasm began to creep in.

Nana was fingering her own pussy as she began to suck on that 13 in cock. She would gag occasionaly but didn't have much trouble inhaling it. He was moaning as his tongue traced Toru's lower lips before he would stick it in and swish it round eliciting more pleasure from the invisible Spectra. A couple minutes pass bye before Toru screams his name to the heavens as she squirts all over Izuku's face. "Fuuuuuuck yeeees Izuuuukuuuu!!!"

Nana was wide eyed watching her squirt as she continued to suck him off. Fingering faster as she felt her own orgasm on the rise. After Toru calmed herself she turned round and began to make our with Izuku enjoying her own juices on his lips and tongue. That was all she need to have her own orgasm. She moaned loud as she sucked the top three inches.

After catching her breath she reached up and held her hand out. Toru was confused but gave her a high five. Until she motioned for me to come closer. "Switch Toru. Hehe I wanna a ride on that amazing tongue as you swallow his seed!" Said Nana making Toru smirk. "Well I can't say I wouldn't enjoy that." She said with a grin. They swapped places as Izuku smirked. Nana sat down on his face her wet snatch yearning for the boys tongue and more. Toru licked his dick from the base all the way up the frenulum eliciting deep moans from the mighty green teen.