Road to Redemption!

It's been a week since learning that had he been successful in helping the nice girl Izuku would have been in the Hero Course at UA. Today he had to give up OFA. But even so he was shocked by when he received the word. How had his life turned out like this? To go from successor of All Might to discarded waste in mere moments.  He wanted to keep the quirk but....he knew if he did that only hell would come with doing so. He's currently sitting on his bed after giving his hair to All Might and returning home. Reliving everything that's happened since the sludge villain incident.

    'Toshinori really fucked up this time.' A voice he's never heard before speaks in his head. Confusing the boy and scaring him into thinking he's going crazy. "T-Toshinori? Who? What's going on here?" He asks as he trembles with his knees pulled to his chest. 'You really want to know kid?' Asks the voice and before Izuku could do anything he sees his world go black.

    His eyes open and he sees himself in a vortex of wind. Darkness is all around him but as he scans the surroundings he catches sight of something that make his eyes go wide. A woman in her mind thirties floats before him. Smiling softly she drops down and walks towards him. "Hello Ninth. My name is Nana Shimura. I am the seventh Wielder of One For All." Izuku stumbles back upon hearing this and begins to breath fast. "G-G-Ghooooost!" He shouts making Nana blink a few times before slouching down. "Damn....I didn't picture this being how it'd go. Sigh. Well you're both wrong and not wrong Izuku." She says before taking a few deep breaths and continuing on as she stands tall.

    "I am dead this is true. But Izuku Midoriya this is merely my vestige. The soul portion of my quirk that's fused with OFA. Right. Anyway to make a long story less long. Myself and the six before me are still here within you." As she says this the other vestiges each appear beside her. Izuku still losing his mind begins to ramble and the other vestiges just shrug and leave. Nana giggles a bit at the boys antics before tapping his shoulder making him freeze. "Instead of muttering why not try letting me explain okay little Ninth?" She asks with that soft smile. Izuku gulps at this. "O-Okay. B-But...." He tries to ask but Nana shakes her head and snaps her finger making a pair of chairs appear behind each of them. "Look it's easier if I just explain then we do question time after. Okay?" Izuku blinks a few times before sighing and nodding as they each sit down.

     Nana proceeds to explain everything about OFA that All Might failed to mention. From the quirks creation to its greatest enemy. As well as the entirety of All Might's past. After she finishes Izuku is stuck with clenched fists and anger like he had never felt before. "Y-You mean not only is All Might this Toshinori Yagi, but he was Quirkless before you gave him OFA?" He asks as she nods. He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth once more. "THAT HYPOCRITICAL LYING PIECE OF SHIT!! WHEN I GET BACK OUT OF HERE I AM TAKING THAT FUCKERS HEAD OFF!!!" He bellows making Nana blanch before continuing to rant and shout for an hour. After finally relaxing he apologizes for losing his temper. "No sweat Ninth. It's understandable after the hell you been through. Both before and after OFA." Says Nana who snaps her fingers once more and to Izuku's surprise the entire landscape changes. Now the pair are in an exact replica of Izuku's room sitting on his bed.

    "Now little ninth. This is where we help you. While we allowed for the eighth to regain OFA it's weakened. You can use up to 20% of the total power you would have had access to. As well. We will each teach you how to use our quirks." She says as she pulls him into a one armed hug making Izuku go scarlet. "B-But how..." He tries to ask only for her to shush him. "We may no longer be alive Izuku but we control OFA all the same. We kind of cherry picked things a bit. We allowed Toshi to regain OFA to an extent but not the complete form.  He will pass it on but the successor will not be as strong as you or have access to our quirks. We did this because we saw in you the potential to finally defeat All For One and his forces. As well we saw everything you have had to overcome in your life so far. Like the first you are one of undying will. But unlike the first you truly are Quirkless. As such you will have tremendous difficulty in using this power." Explained Nana and Izuku still scarlet just nods as he tries not to focus on the fact she's pulled him into her amazing breasts.