Sevenths Surprise! Ninths First Battle!

Izuku was walking home his head lost in what he had just experienced. His amazing, beautiful, sexy aunt has been raping boom boom hands for weeks. Plus she not only kissed Izuku but gave him a handjob, and a blowjob while asking to become his. He was crimson and steaming as he walked the street. As he was walking home though he was interrupted. He heard voices from the alley he was approaching and they sounded bad. A girl was whimpering and pleasing to be let go. When the voices of the males spoke he froze. It was some of explodo bottomo's butt buddies from Aldera. He grew angry as the memories washed over him.

      Worse yet was when he reached the beginning of the alley he saw the girl was invisible. Wearing a UA uniform and backed against a wall. "Give it up girlie. Ain't nobody here gonna give two shits what we do to ya. Hehe now let's have us some fun. Are you all over invisible or can ya turn it off?" Asked one with rock covered hands. The other chuckled as his fingers extended and grabbed hold of her uniform. "Yeah little slut. Cos bet wes puts our dicks in ya we can see it hehehe. Come on bro let's get this party started." He said with a vicious smirk as he pulled the top of the uniform off tearing it in the process. The girls screamed as she clutched the remnants of her uniform fear filling her mind. "GET AWAY! SOMEBODY PLEESAAASEE HEEEEEELP MEEEEE!!!" She screamed as loud as her voice could pleading for aid.

    Izuku reacted damn near instantly. He activated Full Cowling at 5%. The lightning arcing around his body. "Give it up bitch. We done told ya ain't nobody gonna..." The words died in his throat as in a flash Izuku had damn near flown to the bastards and delivered a devastating roundhouse to the fuckers head. "Get the fuck off her and leave asshats!" Growled the boy as he landed and glared daggers towards his foes he tossed a jacket from his bag to the girl telling her to cover up. "Wait...Deku? Where the fuck you come from and how the bloody hell do you have a quirk?" Demanded the long fingered boy. The girl was stunned by the turn of events and the insane power the boy seemed to radiate. "P-Please h-help...gragh!" She started to say before the rock handed boy managed to stand up and blasted her in the stomach.

      Izuku roared in fury at the action and the air itself seemed to thicken beyond belief. "YOU DONE FUCKED UP BITCH. YOU'LL PAY FOR THAT! NOW FAAAAALL!!!!" In a flash of green he dashed round the alley and began to deliver powerful punches and kicks to any and all those who wanted to mess with the girl. "Argh fuck! How did he get a quirk? Why's he so fucking strong?!?" Growled the long fingered boy who was wide eyed and in pain from his shattered ribs and arms. Without a second to lose Izuku landed in front of him with a look of pure unadulterated wrath in his face. "Ahhhhh! P-Please d-deku d-d-don't h-hurt m-me?!" Begged the boy as Izuku's glare sharpened like a blade.

    "Too late for that cocksucker. I warned you the only time I would. Now you all get to learn the true world's strongest. Sorry. Not sorry." He said with a vicious sneer as he raised his fists shouting. "Rapid fire!" Before launching a dozens punches into the boy knocking him out and sending him flying. As the boy crashed down the invisible UA student fell to her knees. Trying to catch her breath. "Are you alright miss?" She heard and saw the gentleness in the boys eyes and tone. "Y-Yeah....just hurt a bit B-But wh-who are y-you?" She said trying to avoid sounding terrified. Izuku smiled softly at her and thought for a bit. "Call me Dekiru. It's not my real name as what I just did would get me arrested for vigilantism. Can you stand up?" The girl hissed in pain as she stood and almost fell before Izuku caught her in an embrace and helped lean her against the wall.

     "Th-Thanks again Dekiru. Um. I'm...Toru Hagakure thanks...for helping me but....oww... what happens now?" She asked as she grit her teeth in pain. Izuku smiled sadly. "I call this in and disappear. You tell the authorities a vigilante saved you. I'd love to stick around but I have a distinct dislike of being arrested. Heh." He said with a smile as he pulled out his phone and dialed. Once the call was picked up he explained the situation before hanging up after giving the location. "I think we have a few minutes to talk before I need to disappear." He said as he leaned against the wall beside her.