47 | Where Is He?

"So how did the meet up go with your FBI informant?" Luciano asks, as we all stand around together

I ignore his question, my eyes firmly on the man tied up in a chair passed out. Without a doubt this man works for Carter Lopez, I can tell by the tattoo on his neck and the way he's dressed. It screams cartel.

Walking up to the passed out man, I bitch slap him, making him grunt and his eyes snap open before blinking heavily adjusting to the lights.

"mierda," he spits before he looks up at me and his eyes widen in realisation.

(Shit)

I grin, "Espero que hayas disfrutado de tu siesta pendejo, ahora es el momento de las respuestas."

(hope you enjoyed your nap asshole, now it's time for answers)

The man spits at my feet and laughs, from the corner of my eye I see an arm swing towards the man punching him right in the temple. Ouch.

"God, that felt good," Nate whispers, shaking out his hand chuckling, making me smile.

Blowing Nate I kiss I face the man again, lifting up his face to look me in the eyes, "escúpeme otra vez y te cortaré la lengua, ¿dónde se esconde Carter Lopez?"

(spit on me again and i'll cut your tongue, where is Carter Lopez hiding?)

"vete a la mierda perra, no te estoy diciendo una mierda," the man wheezes, staring daggers at me.

(fuck you bitch, i'm not telling you shit)

Dropping his face, I quickly grab out my phone and dial a number and put it on speaker, "hello?" A deep voice answers after the third ring.

"Angelo, do you have eyes on the target?" I ask, narrowing my eyes on the man when he tenses a little but he still doesn't look up at me. Interesting.

"We do, she's currently at the park with her daughter. Sending you a picture now for confirmation," just as Angelo finishes speaking my phone dings with an incoming text.

Opening up the message I tut at the man in-front of me, "I can confirm that's Josefina Ramirez with her daughter Juana Ramirez," I smile flipping the phone around as the man's head snaps up and zones in on the picture of his wife and child at the park like Angelo said. I knew this man could speak English.

"Please he'll kill me and my family if I tell you anything," the man in-front of me pleads.

I don't need this man pleading or begging, I'm not a monster. I'm not going to kill or hurt his family, in fact it's the opposite, he just doesn't know it yet.

"Switch to FaceTime Angelo, he needs to see this play out. Are the others in position?" I continue, ignoring the man's pleas, "can confirm," Angelo replies, before his request to FaceTime comes in.

Accepting the request I walk over to the man and sit on this lap sideways so he can still see the phone in my hand and watch all this play out while he helplessly sits here. The camera zooms in on four black Escalades racing into the park before they park and men jump out with guns, "no, no, no," the man whispers in disbelief, the men from the Escalades run across the park to where Josefina and Juana are playing together oblivious to what's happening around them.

"Now Angelo," I command, hearing him bark out orders to the others, the man below me starts to shake with rage.

We sit and watch as my men race in and kill the men from the Escalades and quickly escort Josefina and Juana to a car off camera, "it's done, they're safe," Angelo seethes before the call ends abruptly. He always hates it when innocent lives are at risks for others stupidities, I wholeheartedly agree.

It's utter silence except for the man's heaving breathing, I stand up and smile at him, "I just saved your family from Carter Lopez, my name is Valentina Rossi it's nice to meet you Arturo Ramirez."

"Why?" Arturo asks, his fists clenching.

"Why did Carter try to have them killed or why did I save them? Hmm, simple really, one he is a psychopath and doesn't care about anyone but himself and two, because your family doesn't deserve to die because of your sins," I shrug, "now that I've done you a favour, I need one in return. Tell me where he is, tell me and I'll let you live a normal happy life with your family." 

"It doesn't matter, he'll find us and kill us," he screams, tears running down his face.

"No he won't, I'll make sure of it."

"How?"

Leaning forward, I look into his eyes, "because I'm going to slit his throat and watch as the life drains from his eyes."

Arturo's eyes widen, "no one knows where he is except those who are close to him, I'm just a grunt worker, they don't tell us anything but I can give you names and locations, I swear that's all I know. Please I just don't want anyone to hurt my girls, please!"

I know he's telling the truth, he doesn't know where Carter is, only his closest men do and Arturo is not one of them. Though, the information he can provide us now can help us make moves against Carter and draw him out of his hiding hole like the pussy he is.

Looking over to Luciano who's looking at the man with calculating eyes till his gaze finds mine, I nod at him. This man can give us the information we need to make the next move, he nods back agreeing before walking towards the man with Vince and they both start grilling him.

Walking towards the door, I hesitate before leaving turning and facing everyone again, "my FBI informant confirmed that they're opening a case against Carter Lopez, they don't have enough to put him away but apparently they're close so I've asked Bodhi if he could lead them on a wild goose chase while we take care of it before they do."

"And you trust this Bodhi?" Dad asks, looking weary.

"No, but I have leverage on him so he'll do as I ask," I grin, "besides, Carter's the reason Bodhi got caught in the first place and is trapped with the FBI, so he wants his revenge too."

With that I leave the room, I need me some Levi, Gianni and Mez cuddles, it's been a long fucking day.