𖥻 CHAPTER 3

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 3 ˎˊ˗" Teal Flames "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 3 ˎˊ˗
" Teal Flames "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

Y/N knew she said they'd meet in two days— but she didn't exactly know what she wanted to do with those two days.

Her original plan was to just wander around Musutafu, but it's not like she hasn't been here a thousand times before.

She's over two hundred years old, and while that was nice when it comes to experience— it also meant things got old real quick.

Maybe that's why she likes interacting with humans more. They're always new and adapting as time goes on— it's interesting to her.

Her interest stopped at a mild fascination, though. She never bothered to try and figure out why exactly they act how they act.

I got way too off track, didn't I? Y/N thinks with a sweatdrop, still mindlessly wandering the streets of Musutafu.

The bright teal glow coming from a more closed off and secluded alleyway catches her eye.

Why not? Y/N thinks, walking over to the metal fence that blocked the alleyway off from the public and climbing it, porcelain hands wrapping around each of the gaps in it.

Reaching the top, she jumps down, landing without a single slip as she looks back to make sure nobody saw her since it was technically illegal.

Nobody was even around the alleyway, the street looking nearly abandoned.

Though, it did make sense, the sun was starting to set and nobody wanted to be out after dark in an area like this.

A subtle heat and another bright teal glow catches Y/N's eye again, looking over to see it was from around the corner of the alley.