𖥻 CHAPTER 6

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 6 ˎˊ˗" Starry Nights "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 6 ˎˊ˗
" Starry Nights "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

"Izuku! Izuku!" Y/N calls, chasing after Izuku, who has just started to leave the school once the entrance exam finished.

Izuku turns around, eyes widening at the sight of the puppet running towards him, "Y/N-san?"

"Hiya!" Y/N greets enthusiastically, skidding to a stop infront of Izuku. "You looked super cool when you punched that robot!"

Izuku looks away, face flushing as the puppet grins wider but doesn't comment on the boy's state. After a moment, Izuku pauses, turning towards Y/N with a bit of confusion.

"Where were you during the entrance exam?" Izuku asks Y/N, the puppet blinking in reply, not expecting that question.

"Huh? Ohh... I was..." Y/N trails off, debating whether or not to tell the boy the truth. "Eh, you'll figure it out eventually!"

With that unhelpful answer, Y/N hurry's off, yelling an "I'll see you later!" before disappearing into an alleyway.

Izuku runs around the corner, only to be met with an empty alleyway. He frowns in confusion before hesitatingly walking off again.

After the boy was completely out of eyeshot, a laugh bubbles from Y/N's throat. The puppet swinging her legs off the edge of the building that towered over the alleyway.

Y/N grins widely, leaning her back against the cement roof of the building to look up at the blinding blue sky. A presence pushing against the edges of her mind.

"So," Y/N starts, closing her eyes, "what do you think of the boy? Pretty heroic the way he beat that robot, huh? Such an interesting Quirk..."

There was no reply, the only sound being of cars zooming past the streets near her.

"The silent treatment is just so mean, you know?" Y/N's voice was almost whiny as she voiced her annoyance.

There was once again no reply, an eerie silence covering the area. No noise of cars, people, animals, or anything. Just a silence that was deafening despite the lack of noise.

"Oh?" Y/N's eyes open to be met with the night sky surrounding her. "A new Quirk, who'd you steal this from?"

"Hm, just some low-ranked Hero. It's a pocket dimension, of sorts." The familiar voice answers.

"How were they low-ranked with a Quirk like this?" Y/N wondered, raising her hand and catching a star that was floating infront of her.

Y/N smiles lightly at the feeling of the star in her hand. Standing up, Y/N turns to face the man that was — quite frankly — sickly in appearance.

"They didn't know how to use it properly." All For One's voice was mocking as he spoke of the Hero.

"Ah, too bad. It's so wasteful that the best Quirks are given to weaklings who can't handle them properly." Y/N sighs quietly, letting the star float back off her hand.

"Indeed."

A comfortable silence surrounded the two, the puppet reaching up to grab another star only for it to disappear the moment she touches it.

Y/N's eye twitches, restraining from glaring at the man who was no doubt the cause of the star disappearing.

"Well," Y/N starts, giving the man a suspicious glance, "any plans to attack UA?"

All For One hums noncommittally, "Perhaps."

"Wow. Thank you so much. Aren't you just the best." Y/N sneers at the man, unable to keep the contempt out of her tone.

Y/N falls back into silence for a moment, before speaking in a voice quieter than earlier, "You're... going to use Tomura for this plan, aren't you?"

All For One's silence gave the answer she needed. Y/N purses her lips, guilt swarming inside her chest.

"It's unfortunate." Y/N finally admits, "That, if he somehow figures out what you're planning to do, he'll probably hate me as well."

Y/N couldn't deny she felt bad for the little boy they took off the streets. He was always intended to be a weapon, and Y/N allowed it to happen. She did try her best to make it at least tolerable for the boy, but...

"Oh well." Y/N sighs, gazing up at the stars once again. "Fate works in mysterious ways. I'm sure it'll all work out eventually."

Eventually, as in another hundred years, when nearly everybody from this century will be dead. Except for him.

"Eventually." All For One chuckles derisively.

"Anyway." Y/N forces the topic to move along as quickly as it can, "What are you here for. You normally don't contact me for shits and giggles."

"No, I don't." All For One agrees shortly, "I need you to help with a certain task."

"Oh?" Y/N prompts the villain to continue, curiosity piqued.

"There's a traitor that will be attending the school along with the rest of the students this year." All For One informs. "I want you to keep an eye on them, make sure they don't even think of betraying me."

"A traitor?" Y/N raises an eyebrow, frowning at the man, "Why didn't you just ask me for information?"

"Would you actually be a spy?" All For One asks back.

"Oh." Y/N blinks, slowly nodding. "Okay, yeah, fair point." After a beat of silence, Y/N adds on with a tilt of her head, "Also, who's the spy?"

"A boy by the name of Aoyama Yuuga."

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR NOTES

AFO wasn't actually there by the way, he was talking to Y/N through her mind, in a way. If anyone saw her on the roof, they would've thought she was asleep