𖥻 CHAPTER 11

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 11 ˎˊ˗" Teacher's Lounge "

˗ˏˋ CHAPTER 11 ˎˊ˗
" Teacher's Lounge "

────══━━┈┈━━══────

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test. It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." Shouta explains after all the tests were completely, the class gathered around him.

Shouta presses a button as a holograph of the scores float in the air.

━━━━━━━━━━━

1— Yaoyorozu Momo

2— Todoroki Shoto

3— Bakugo Katsuki

4— Iida Tenya

5— Tokoyami Fumikage

6— Shoji Mezo

7— Ojiro Mashirao

8— Kirishima Eijiro

9— Ashido Mina

10— Uraraka Ochako

11— Koda Koji

12— Sato Rikido

13— Y/N

14— Asui Tsuyu

15— Aoyama Yuga

16— Sero Hanta

17— Kaminari Denki

18— Jiro Kyoka

19— Mineta Minoru

20— Midoriya Izuku

━━━━━━━━━━━

Y/N grimaces, glancing over to see the horrified expression Izuku had.

"And I was lying, no one's going home." Shouta admits after a moment, the class staring at him in disbelief. "That was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it your all in the tests."

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out. I'm sorry. I guess I probably should have said something." Yaoyorozu apologizes as Y/N blinks, tempted to say something but decides against it.

"That was pretty nerve-wracking, huh?" Sero laughs nervously, casting a glance at Kirishima.

"Nah, I'm always down for a challenge!" Kirishima refutes energetically, pumping a fist in the air.

"That's it. We're done for the day. Pick up a syllabus in the classroom. Read over it before tomorrow morning." Shouta announces as he starts to head towards the building.

"Shouta! Wait for me!" Y/N complains, running up next to the teacher, just about to walk into the building with him before she suddenly pauses.

"Oh! Wait! Izuku! I forgot!" Y/N hurries over towards Izuku, taking a small pass and handing it to Izuku, "Go to the nurse and have her put you back together!"

Y/N didn't pay attention to the bewildered looks she was getting as she hurried after the teacher who was making his way towards the teacher's lounge.

Y/N bursts into the teacher's lounge a few moments after Shouta arrived, drawing the attention of the only other person in there with them— Hizashi.

"Y/N? Aren't you meant to be with your class?" Hizashi asks the puppet who simply rolls her eyes.

"Hmph, They're too boring. What, do you want me to talk with children all day?" Y/N huffs childishly, dragging herself to one of the seats.

"Well..." Hizashi trailed off uncertainly, as if contemplating saying something.

Y/N deadpanned, "No."

"Besides," Y/N relaxes back into her chair, "If I were to hang out with anyone, I could probably just join someone nearby on their patrol!"

Shouta sighs, pinching the bridge of his nose, "Could you at least try to pretend to be a student?"

Y/N cant help the laughter that escapes her, looking at Shouta as if he lost his mind. "God, no! I'd go insane."

Shouta looks at her deeply unamused, "Well, what are you going to tell your classmates when they ask you about how you acted?"

"Nothing." Y/N responds blandly, holding a bright teal marble infront of her, vaguely wondering what's in it this time, "Let them be confused for all I care. If you want to, you can tell them, but I'm not."

Y/N shifts her hand, making the marble seemingly disappear as she grins at Shouta, resting her head against her palm. "Not yet, at least."

"But, let me guess, you're going to drop hints." Shouta sighs, standing up as he heads towards the coffee maker.

"You know me so well!" Y/N shoots Shouta a playful grin, which was returned with an unamused glare.

"Hey, how long do we have until the—?"

RING! RING!

The bell sounds as Y/N blinks, "Well, there's my answer."

"I have Hizashi's class next, right?" Y/N asks and before anyone could answer, she continues, "Can we go there together? I'll even race ya'!" Y/N pauses after she said that, "Actually I don't want to get in trouble with Nezu..."

"Blah! Whatever!" Y/N throws her hands up out of frustration, "We're both gonna be late! Hurry up!"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
AUTHOR NOTES

I'm so sorry that I missed last weeks update! </3

Y/N may have a few villains friends, one in particular that teachers her magic tricks, can you guess who that is?

Jk, it's obvious! But he may or may not make an appearance in a few chapters!