{-The Group-Chat Podcast??-}

3rd Person POV

Y/N as usual was slouched down in their chair staring at their PC screen, knowing they have to edit the "try not to laugh challenge" video they had recorded on stream.

Y/N's POV

'UGHHHHH...' I groaned while sitting back up on my chair.

'it's in these moments that I wish I had an editor.' I mumbled.

'I'll just tell everyone that I recorded late and that the video will have to be published on Saturday instead of Friday' which was the truth of course, I had streamed this video like two days ago and was supposed to edit it yesterday, but I was too lazy to edit it.

I stand up to shut down my PC and then I plop onto on my bed.

I ended up napping for a couple of hours.

when I woke up, I thought of what I was supposed to be doing, which was of course tweeting about the late video.

I reached my arm over to my nightstand to grab my phone but..It wasn't there.

'What the hell?' I said out loud.

I sat up from my bed and looked around, undoing my covers, taking everything out of my drawers, etc.

but when I looked around my surrounding closer, I realized I left my phone on my desk, right next to my keyboard.

I lazily got up and walked to my desk where I sat down and grabbed my phone.

I rested my cheek in my palm as I opened twitter to tweet.

After tweeting about the late video that would be published.

I ended up scrolling through twitter a lot of drama, fights, love, etc.

I had gotten a notification from Instagram.

it was a text back from a youtuber I had Dm'd about how I had watched them since I was little.

they texted back with a heart emoji, that's where a got an idea.

I tapped on message requests and Jesus Christ there were hundreds, maybe even thousands.

I scrolled through them, replying to some goofy one and some nice ones and even sometimes I replied to the mean ones, but one DM really caught my eyes and made me hella confused but interested at the same time.

it was someone replying to my Instagram story, I was using a beard filter.

User0469

-OMG??

-YOU LOOK LIKE TANNER.WTF...

Tanner?

I don't think I know a Tanner, but I'm intrigued...

Y/U/N

Tanner??-

There are a million Tanners in the world, may I ask which one??-

I shut my phone off only to get an immediate DM back.

User0469

-oh yeah yeah-

-ok uhm tanner as in BigT!

Y/U/N

...-

User0469

-wait...

-the group-chat podcast??

Y/U/N

...-

User0469

-ARE YOU FRL??

-PLEASE GO CHECK THEM OUT!!

-PRETTY PRETTY PLSS

"The group-chat podcast" and "BigT" Nver heard of them...

guess i have to check them out now.

{-END-}