{-Forgive me-}

[This chapter was originally named {-I'm Sorry-}]

I'm guessing a couple of hours had passed because I heard my bedroom door slam open. It startled both me and Larry causing us to both wake up from our nap. When I looked at who opened the door it was Nick. His eyes were widened, and he was standing as still as a statue. His jaw dropped slowly as he stood in the doorway. 

'Wait Nick. This is not what it looks like.' I said sitting up.

I could see his eyes moving left to right. Looking at me and then Larry. It didn't scare me that he walked in on us like this, it was the fact that he has yet to say anything. Nick opened his mouth like he was about to say something but then he didn't. He just closed his mouth again shook his head and walked out of the room. It was quiet for a while until Larry spoke.

'Well...' He said laying back down.

'Nick is totally going to take this the wrong way.' I said slamming my head into a pillow.

Larry turned his head at me. I couldn't tell because i was busy screaming into the pillow.

'Explain to him then.' He told me.

I lifted my head out of the pillow and gave him a warm smile before leaving the room to see Nick. As I walked to look for him, I heard everyone in the living room. I waved the guys down and walked to them all sitting down on the couch. Nick, Tanner, and Yumi had their shoes on. 

'Oh Y/N I was going to ask if I could use your car.'  Nick said looking at me as soon as he noticed me enter the room.

Larry walked up to Nick, startling me a little because I thought he was still laying down in my room. Larry had to look up at Nick which was kind of funny to me.

'Can I come?' Larry said pleading.

'Only if Y/N allows us to use their car.' Nick said motioning his hand to point at me.

I hated that the attention was on me, but it was their first time here, so I wanted to get as much footage as possible. I nodded before giving them yes as an answer. I saw smiles form on everyone's faces, knowing I made them happy made me happy. They all headed towards the door to exit the apartment, but I stopped them.

'But this is on one occasion guys. Only Nick can drive, ok? ' I told them.

Nick gave me a thumbs up before grabbing the keys and leaving. I finally had the apartment to myself for a while. I headed back to my room.

'Hm this is the perfect opportunity to stream!' I told myself.

I shut my bedroom door behind me and walked up to my PC setup. I opened OBS studio and started the stream.

USER_1

Hii y/n!!

USER_2

Y/N!!!

USER_3

we missed youuu!

'Hey guys!' I say waving at my webcam.

'What should we do today?' I ask looking through the chat for suggestions, spinning in my chair a little bit.

'Let's see, let's see...' I whisper under my breath searching for a good suggestion.

'Alrighty how about some daily dose today huh?' I said with a big smile.