{-Love & Tears-}

Me and Larry's head turned back, we stared as we heard a voice and the front door shut. we saw .... two people?

Y/N'S POV

Larry, Nick, Tanner, and Blake finally arrived home. I greeted them when they walked in, of course hovering the marks that Isaac had made on my neck and collarbone. I'm guessing my hair didn't cover it much because Tanner immediately pointed at my neck announcing it. My face turned a bright red, not expecting it of course, but also because in the corner of my eye I saw Isaac leaning against the doorway of the hallway. I looked over and saw Larry walking away towards the living room. I felt...I don't know, I don't know what I felt. Was I hurt? Was I disappointed? Why did I feel like I hurt him? Was I overexaggerating? WHY DID I FEEL LIKE THIS? I just watched him walk. I almost felt like he didn't care. But it's not like I care if he cares it's just, I care for him and I want to make sure he's ok you know? My head turned back, looking towards Tanner.

'Oh no, I just burned myself with a straightener.' I said to Tanner while covering the mark with my left hand.

He rolled his eyes and walked to meet Larry in the living room, I then met eyes with Nick and Blake who honestly didn't seem to care too much about it. I turned around and walked to my bedroom, hoping to disappear. God this was honestly so embarrassing. I climbed on to my bed and put my back onto the board of the bed. My knees came up to my chest. I dug my head into the space my knees left, my arms then wrapping around my legs. I felt stressed. Why did I feel like what happened with me and Isaac wasn't good. I mean obviously Isaac has something for me, but I just feel like I don't have those mutual feelings. I have no idea why; Isaac is a good-looking guy with a good personality and everything, but I just don't like him like that. 

After about 30 mins I hear a knock on my bedroom door. I raise my head as it did startle me a bit. I then rub my eyes because I had slightly fallen asleep in the position, I was in. My legs lower down from my chest and my arms help push myself off of the bed. I walk towards the door slowly. When I open the door, I see that there was no one there. I finally looked down at the floor...there was a Build-A-Bear. It was a brown bear with a light pink tutu and a small yellow crown that laced around the bears furry face. My knees bed and I reach down and pick up the little bear gently. As I examine the bear it has a paper saying 'Hi! my name it ____'. The more I examine it I saw that its paw said, 'Push me!'. Of course, like any other person would I pushed down on the paw and put the bear up to my ear to listen. The bear started to produce sound and the more I started to listen the more I realized that it was a recording of Larry singing. I remember seeing Larry walk into the apartment with a bear, but I thought he was being silly and just wanted a bear as a souvenir. I opened my bedroom door fully to look around better. The only person I saw was Blake in the kitchen standing at the counter on his phone. I swiftly walk towards him. 

'Hey Blake...' I said nervously.

Me and Blake honestly never talk. He is usually kept to himself a lot. It's obvious he is a very lazy person and wanted to go to a hotel instead of going on a plane instead of traveling over here for a week. If they weren't famous youtubers they would have totally gone to a hotel, but they wanted to be safe, and when I say they I mainly mean Nick. But anyways, Blake looked over at me his face looking very tired but he somehow managed to give me the tiniest of smiles.

'Oh, what sup Y/N?' He asked.

'Sorry for the random question but erm, have you seen Larry anywhere?' I asked him with a nervous but genuine tone in voice.

Blake put his phone down and walked to the front door of the apartment. Of course, I followed behind him. Blake opened the door, and I walked out, looking to my left I saw two figures sitting on the stairs. When they looked back, I saw that it was Tanner and Larry. Larry immediately looked away not wanting me to see him crying. I felt bad. Tanner stood up and walked towards me. When he was next to me, he patted my back and whispered.

'I honestly think its best if YOU talk to him Y/N.'

Him and Blake then walked back inside together. Larry still looked away from me, he was a little embarrassed and scared. I know he edit want me to see him in this state. It wasn't my intention to find him crying. Slowly, I walked to Larry and sat on the step next to him where Tanner had sat. Larry looked to the Left, obviously there was a wall where he was staring but he refused to look at me with tears still in his eyes. I put my hand on Larrys shoulder to try and comfort him with a bit of reassurance that I was there for him. When my hand lay on him, I felt his body tense up and then relax seconds after. It was an awkward silence for a while until I took my right hands pointer finger to Larrys chin. My finger led his face to look at me. We made eye contact.

'Larry.' I said about to continue.

'No. Y/N don't say anything, why are you here with me? Shouldn't you be with Isaac?' He said his tone full of jealousy.

I rolled my eyes and removed my finger from his chin putting on his hands.

'Larry, that's what I'm here to talk to you about...' I spoke.

Larry tilted his head a bit like a confused puppy.

'I don't like Isaac. I love you, Larry. I always have. What happened between me, and Isaac meant nothing it was just something that happened without thought. But I have always loved you.' I told him with full confidence.

It was silent.

My heart started pumping.

It hit me.

I told him I loved him.

Larry sat there completely flabbergasted.

We sat staring into each other's eyes. His dark brown eyes shined in the moonlight. I put my hand on the side of his cheek, my thumb rubbed the rest of his tears he cried earlier. I couldn't help but take a glance at his lips. Warmth blossomed in my chest; it was a hoard of butterflies. Sparks ignited as Larry leaned in close. Our lips brushed together, tentatively, for the first time ever. The smell of his cologne, the soft peachy scent of his conditioned was dizzying. That same hoard of butterflies was dancing as my stomach. It was as if I had more that 5 senses, everything was hitting me at once, and I loved it. Warmth consumed me as I leaned into the kiss as-well. Larrys lips against mine. His lips were soft, almost silken, and pillowy. I could feel the soft tickle of his breath beneath my nose. My fingers now curdling through his hair as I wrapped my arms around his neck. It was almost as we were breathing each other in. His hands had been resting on my waist moving down to my hips. We finally pulled away; I wasn't out of breath, but I was breathing heavily due to how surprised I was. Like...wow that just happened. I had no words to say it was as if he stole them from my mouth mid kiss.

I was so in love<3

{-END-}