{-Make Us Laugh-}

3rd Person POV

Y/N had just published their video from days ago.

They couldn't stop thinking about that goofy DM in Instagram.

They also couldn't stop thinking about food, which is the realest thing ever.

Y/N POV

'The DM I got; they were talking about 'the group-chat podcast'. maybe i should check them out.'

I got up from bed and walked over to my desk, I sat down but this time not slouched.

I was actually kind of excited to find something new, my life has been a never-ending schedule and maybe something new in my life with make it less boring.

My hand leaded the mouse to the YouTube search bar, I typed in 'the group-chat podcast'.

the first thing that popped up was a video titled 'Try Not to Laugh 'Goofy Ahh' Edition.'

When the video started playing, I analyzed the people talking.

There was a guy in a pink hoodie and a cap on, on top his little box was 'Softwilly'.

Next to Mr. Willy was a guy with black hair going down to the tip of his shoulders, the name above his box was 'Larry.'

one box to the left of Larry, there was a guy with strips on the back of his wall, I didn't know why but ok. The name above him was 'Yumi.'

Under Yumi was BigT, this was the guy that the DM was talking about.

Tanner was wearing a blue hat. he had facial hair and looked super sweet. Of course, I looked better with the beard, but his humor was really funny.

To the Left of Tanner was a green and white penguin with red glasses on and a red and white hat on.

I of course assumed he was a faceless creator since he didn't turn on his face Cam the entire video. Under his box was 'Isaacwhy'

and then lastly there was a boy who looked really young at least around 17-18 years old.

his room was dim, and I could see him slouching down. Under his box was 'Grunk'

Throughout watching the hour-long video, I had some amazing laughs! I see why they have so many followers. Plus, a lot of them are good looking and funny.

That whole night I binge watched the podcasts, one after another.

it was addicting.

3rd Person POV

Y/N eventually woke up to their alarm that had been going off for 5 minutes.

Y/N POV

That alarm had been going off for so long, I was just too lazy to get up and turn it off.

I lifted my head up from my arms that were shielding my head from the desk.

'Damn I must have fallen asleep while watc-'

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-

I have never slammed that alarm so hard ever... almost gave me a heart attack.

After a couple of minutes of silence, I heard my discord going crazy.

'Oh yeah I forgot I had joined their discord sever last night before falling asleep.'

it seemed to be an announcement.

isaacwhy

MAKE US LAUGH!1 JOIN THE WAITING ROOM TOGET A CHANCE TO MAKE US LAUGHHHH :3

'Hmm...I doubt that I would get picked by but why not give it a try huh?'

I joined the waiting room.

waiting

waiting

and waiting...

it seemed like forever.

I was so dizzy from spinning in my chair out of boredom.

After a couple of hours, I decided to jump around my room just to keep me awake and active.

Somehow, I ended up jumping off on my bed and onto my chair, which immediately fell down as soon as I landed on it.

'AHH FUCK.' I yelled out of surprise and pain.

All of a sudden, I hear multiple voices laughing their lungs out.

'Oh no, pls tell me that they didn't see that.'

I peek up at my PC screen to see Larry and Tanner laughing like maniacs on coke.

Yumi

DUDEEE ITS NOT EVEN THAT FUNNY.

Softwilly

Are they ok...?

Isaacwhy

uhm... Y/U/N? are you alive...?

'Crap they did see it.'

I put my head up to where they could see me...

'Yeah, I just busted my ass...and chair...and every bone in my body.'

I tell them.

Larry and Tanner

Isaacccc can we keep it please.

They begged, talking about me I think, treating me like I was a stray animal they found on the sidewalk.

I heard Isaac sigh then it went silent. I assume they kicked me out which was reasonable if they went on to the next person.

FRIEND REQUEST FROM BIGT#0009

Accept?

FRIEND REQUEST FROM LARRY#8008

Accept?

{-END-}