{-Pick & Choose-}

[POV OF LARRY AT THE MALL WITH NICK, BLAKE, AND TANNER]

Y/N had let Nick take us to the mall for a vlog. Blake sat up front with Nick who was driving, and me and Tanner sat in the back goofing off as usual. Nick had Blake holding the vlog camera to record him driving, halfway there I was handed the camera to record everyone. Driving to the mall took so long but you know what took longer? FINDING A PARKING SPOT. Finding one parking spot took almost an hour. Nick almost gave up and took us back to the apartment. Finally, we found a parking spot far from the entrance to the mall, but it was ok we all needed the cardio. I think just walking to the mall from where we parked on the second floor of the parking garage, we got noticed by like 1 or 2 fans. Of course, they all asked where Isaac was because who wouldn't want to meet that glorious, nice waisted, beautiful voice, kind, generous, funny, worked out man.

(Sorry as the writer I got carried away.)

At this point I had remembered about Y/N, on the way here I had forgotten that they were at the apartment alone with Isaac. It didn't bother me that much seeing at how I always talked about Y/N to him. Not that I liked Y/N or anything.

But anyways, we entered through the second-floor entrance, there was a bridge connecting the mall and parking garage. When we walked through the doors and looked to our right there was a carousel, which immediately made me and tanner excited as hell, and on our left over some rails if you looked down to the bottom floor there was an ice-skating ring. going passed the carousel there was a food court that had a variety of restaurants such as Sonic, Subway, Chik-Fil-A, Panda Express, Hawaiian Grill, Etc. Nick gave us some money to go on to the carousel before him and Blake went to order Chik-Fil-A for all of us. About 10 minutes worthy of riding the carousel Blake came to get us and tell us the food was ready. We sat down in the middle of the food court, which indeed was packed with thousands of people, we could barely even hear ourselves. After we finished chowing down, we went down the escalator and explored around, we split up into groups of two. Me and Nick & Blake and Tanner. Blake and T went 2 floors up while me and Nick stayed on the bottom floor. Walking through I spotted build a bear. I pointed out the shop and asked Nick if we could go in. Nick being himself he obviously said yes and offered to pay after.

I haven't told Nick that I liked Y/N... wait no... I don't like Y/N what do I mean. I started making the Build-A Bear for ME. The bear had a tutu and a crown. When stuffing it I put a heart on it and a voice message of me singing. I thought that I could use this bear when I stressed to calm me down or to give it to someone as a gift later on in the future. Nick paid for it and then we continued to explore the mall. A couple hours later, around 3:36pm we all met up back at the food court. We would have left at 3:40pm but Blake wanted to get MORE food, so we didn't leave until around 5:00pm.

On the way home we were all drained and exhausted. We stopped to get food for Isaac and Y/N since we had already eaten.

When we got back to Y/N's apartment Tanner opened the door and went inside first. I had caught a glimpse of Y/N running out of their room to greet us. Out of my peripheral vision I saw T point at Y/N neck, and he said something but when I saw what he pointed at I couldn't hear anything, I was in shock.

I felt a pain in my chest.

Why did this hurt to see?

I don't like Y/N...

Do I?

I felt as if I couldn't control my emotions, I felt anger and sadness with a tint of betrayal. I don't know why I felt this. I never thought of Y/N anything more than a best friend. But seeing them with not one but multiple hickeys on their neck...hurt.