🔞Sweet Love!.

Body confidence had never been a problem for Lenny, he knew he was slim, maybe even skinny, he knew he wasn't perfect, his scars for one marred his otherwise clear skin, he had freckles, lots, his ears were kind of pointy, and his hair was just......wavy, nothing spectacular.

But as he stood naked before his lover, he didn't just feel okay with himself, he felt beautiful, perfect.

The reverence with which Otis touched him almost brought tears to his eyes, the older man was so gentle, so careful, and the way he looked at him just made him want to do whatever Otis wanted.

"Oooohhhhh Otis, sooooo good", Lennys long slim fingers ran through the salt and pepper strands of his love, tugging lightly at every hard suck and gentle lick.

"Hhhmmmm" Otis hummed as he sucked harder on that pale slim long shaft that presented itself to him as he knelt before his man again.

"Ffuuuuccckkkk", Lenny shuddered as the warm tongue twisted and turned, the very tip burrowing into the slit at the top of his hard shaft, that lay inside Otis's mouth.

Gripping the beautiful sculpted thighs, Otis moved to and fro, slowly, deliberately, savouring every minute twitch and pulse of blood through the hardened vein running the length of the sweet tasting shaft.

"Oooooh Otis, more, please", Lenny moaned low in his chest, fingers tugging ever more frantically at the roots of the soft curly hair in his hands.

"Oooohhh you want more huh?", Otis licked his lips as he released Lenny for a short moment, just enough to look up and feel his solid shaft jerk at the sight of his blonde love, eyes closed, breathing heavily, "more, more, please", a barely audible whisper leaving those pink lips.

"Lenny, look at me" Otis said gently.

As Lenny opened those beautiful blue eyes, Otis wiped the bubble of pre-cum from the end of the mans throbbing shaft, then slid the two fingers he'd used into his own mouth, groaning, sucking hard at the sweet taste, those grey eyes never leaving his lovers face.

"Oooooh fuck Otis", Lenny gasped as a stray hand crept up his thigh, and slid round to cup a perfect round peach cheek.

"Hmf" Otis breathed out heavily as he released his wet fingers from his mouth with a light 'pop'.

"Lenny, you're so beautiful, I love your body" Otis breathed out as his lover smiled down at him.
"Ah, ooooh, jeez" Lennys legs quivered as the sneaky hand on his backside moved, strong fingers parting the cheeks, as the wet fingers of Otis's other hand, crept between.

"AH AHHHHH, uuuuuhhh" Lenny jumped then groaned, "oh yes please, hmph", huffing loudly he shivered as the two fingers pushed through and began to stroke and play.

"You like that Lenny?" Otis breathed out as his own hard shaft jumped and jerked between his legs, still looking up at the wonderful flushed face, sparkling eyes and content slightly disconnected look.

"Ooooh fuck yeah, hmmmmm".

Panting, licking his lips, pushing his hips forward, Otis pulled him in, once again taking that sweet length down his throat, fingers plunging in and out, in and out, twisting, turning, stroking, pressing on that magical place inside the warm inner sanctum.

"Ah ah ah, Otis, harder, please".

Otis chuckled, causing vibrations that travelled through that sweet shaft, on through Lennys hips, and right down into where his fingers played.

"Oooohhh, please....... Otis, take me please" Lenny juddered against him, eyes now closed, breathing heavily, licking his lips in lust and need.

"Hmmmmm" Otis released him once more, sliding the glistening beautiful shaft out of his mouth, removing his fingers, making Lenny whine with the loss, and stood up.