Here In Spirit!.

"Time off for good behaviour?" Lenny laughed.

"Yeah, seriously, we were allowed to come back early because Jeremy here has behaved so well, he's been a model spirit since Christmas", Simon laughed with more than a hint of surprise.

"J?, a model spirit?" Otis laughed as Jeremys lilac light hummed, "hey, I can be good" Jeremy huffed.

"Truth is, he really missed you both, he was so miserable without you two to bug, he just wasn't himself" Simon sighed, the green haze of his wisp spreading a calming glow.

"Really?" Lenny smiled, "well we missed you as well, we've so much to tell you, but I guess you probably know most of it" he chuckled as they walked through to the kitchen, Star following, jumping up onto a high stool and making himself at home on the kitchen island.

"Um, Star!" Otis huffed, "we don't get up on there now do we?!, remember that's where we eat" Otis raised a brow as Star snuggled into his arm making him chuckle, but no, he couldn't be soft, he was Alpha, he should be tough and masterful, even if Star was damn cute when he did that.

"Star!" Lenny turned and picked up the huge ball of fluff and claws, "now come on down, do as Alpha says yeah", depositing the huge cat on the cat climbing tree in the corner, Lenny smiled as he turned back to see his brothers green wisp, rippling as it chuckled.

"You're so whipped bro" Simon laughed, Lenny simply smiled and admitted that yes, he was totally whipped......... at least a couple of times a week with the riding crop.

"Mmmmmm kinky little bro" Simon chuckled again as Lenny winked over at his Alpha who grinned widely back.

"I love it Si, mmmmmmm" Lenny whispered, shivering at the mere thought of the riding crop trailing up and down his thighs, nudging his growing shaft, tickling his nipples, tugging gently on the gold nipple ring.

"Len, stop, remember I can feel what you feel, I can see your thoughts" Simon wretched dramatically then huffed a chuckle, "oops sorry Si, but oooooh god it's soooo good", Lenny pushed his erection down with the palm of his left hand, gripping the cat tree with the other to steady himself.

Leaving Lenny and his spirit brother to chat, and share juicy bits about their love lives, Otis wandered out into the garden, the breeze being slightly chill was nice on his skin, falling asleep on the sofa had made him kind of fuzzy headed and a bit sticky feeling.

"So, who proposed?" Jeremy, settling his wisp to one side of his ex lover, as if looking over the little garden, spoke quietly, not wanting to break the warmth of the connection he still held to his ex Dom.

"I did", Otis sighed as he took a seat at the little table, looking out over the pond, watching the water dance and play then crash back into the clear depths, before being sucked into the fountain ready for another go, much like children on a water slide at the swimming pool.

"Congratulations", Jeremy sighed heavily, "I wish.........I wish.........it could've been me Otis, but.......I am really really happy for you both", the lilac wisp swayed in the afternoon breeze.

"I know J, it would've been you if........" Otis began as he felt a tear creep up on him, "but, as much as I loved you J, it was a whole other life, a whole other existence, and........I really love Lenny, he's my everything" Otis said quietly with a weak smile on his lips.

"I know, and what we had Otis, it was special, I'll never forget what you did for me, letting me live three years of my life, the way I wanted" Jeremy sighed again, "but it was a different existence, and you know what?, the one I have now with Simon is fantastic, my 'other life' is bloody amazing too" he laughed, the tinkling pixie laugh that echoed around the garden.