Mr & Mr Raine!.

"I'm so nervous", Lenny whooshed out a long breath as he and Otis waited in the kitchen, they'd done a run through with the celebrant only an hour earlier, but he was sure he'd trip over, or bump into something, or mess up somehow.

"Lenny, my love, you'll be fine, I love you so much, I don't care if it's not perfect" Otis crooned as he kissed the blonde gently.

"Well I do" Lenny whined, "I want to be perfect for my Alpha".

"You're always perfect" Otis grinned.

"MIAOOOOOWWW".

A loud indignant miaow pulled their attention away, laughing at the sight of a very annoyed large fluff ball that was glowering at them, fur brushed and sleek and sporting a rather fetching orange bow tie, the two men sighed.

"Hahaha oh my god, who did that to you Star?, you look so cute" Lenny giggled much to Stars disgust, the green eyes narrowing and a hiss leaving his lips.

"Guilty!", Joe and Kate laughed from the doorway, "come on you two, we're ready, come on Star, don't be grumpy" Kate giggled as she and Joe led the way.

With Joe beside Otis, and Kate beside Lenny, the four walked to the back of the garden, by the pretty pond and waited until the music began to play.......

Love is love........Culture Club.

Walking slowly down the short aisle between the chairs, where, seated, were all their new friends, the purring and content growls comforting a very nervous Lenny, who was concentrating hard on not messing up for his Alpha.

"Chill Lenny, you look amazing and you're doing perfectly" Kate whispered in his ear, as Joe the other side of Otis, gave his boss a reassuring pat on the arm, the grey haired man looking a bit worried, that he was good enough for his beautiful cub.

The spirit wisps of their loved ones had a birds eye view from where they floated above the flower arch, Lenny and Otis smiling widely as they caught the positive vibes being sent out, in waves, from the spirits.

"There you go, you'll be fine now" Kate kissed Lenny gently on the cheek as they reached the arch, Otis standing beside him, shook Joes offered hand for good luck.

Stepping aside, their friends smiled widely as the pair stood side by side, hand in hand, love and warmth radiating across the whole garden, the kinship of the inner animals spreading calm.

The celebrant in the white suit grinned widely, welcoming the pair as they stepped under the large flower arch.

"Ready?" the young man whispered as the pair smiled gently, clutching each others hand like they were the last two people on earth.

"Yeah, yeah, definitely" Lenny puffed out in an excited breath.

"Absolutely" grinned Otis.

"Then we'll begin" the man said quietly as someone turned down the music, leaving it playing gently in the background.

Taking deep breaths in and out, Otis raised their joined hands, kissing the back of Lennys, Lenny then pulling them over and kissing the back of Otis's, just for extra luck.

"Good afternoon everyone" the celebrant, Davey, began, his white suit gleaming in the afternoon sun.

"We're here today to witness the union of Lenny and Otis, here in their garden, surrounded by their friends" Davey smiled.