Phase 14

Tahj P.O.V
I walked down stairs and to the kitchen grabbing a bottle of lemonade before turning around to head back upstairs. Jules was upstairs sleeping in my bed. He was in a food coma still from yesterday. I was carrying my bear with me too for whatever reason. He had put some of his cologne on it now it smelled just like him and I was addicted to smelling it and having it with me. Like now.

"Mr. Jameson. You and Monroe seem to be getting pretty close," Kayla said to me smiling.

"Yea. He's my friend and my Body guard. He's also close," I told her chuckling.

"No, but I mean close friends. Like dating. Are you two dating because you know that's against policy right?" She asked me as I shrugged.

"Well one I never said we were dating and two it's none of your business what we're doing," I told her.

"I mean he could get fired," she spoke playing with her nails.

"And so could you right now," I replied as she laughed.

"I don't see what he sees in you honestly. You're what? 5 carrying around your little stuffy? He's gonna get tired of this childish damsel in distress act and go for a REAL adult. A woman that can give him children and have a real family. You're only 18 and he's 29 you're at two different points in your life. You aren't ready for marriage or a child and he's nearing that age where that's all he wants. He wants a family that you can't provide and are ready for. And if anyone finds out about this little convo or if I ever up fired your father finds out about this little relationship. I say you cut your loses while you Can weirdo," she spoke taking my bear from walking away with a little pep in step waving him around to tease me. "Maybe I'll tell him anyway for fun,"

I took a deep breath and walked away from her going up the stairs. I felt my eyes watering as I made it to my room not letting the tears fall. Who the fuck does she think she is? I've never done shit to her and now because she's jealous of of Jules and i relationship she wants to ruin my life?!

And she took my bear...

I sat down on the bed looking back at Jules who was still sleeping. I bet he could get my bear back from her, but i don't want her to tell my dad about us dating. Fuck I'm so scared now. I climbed into the bed and up to him laying down on his chest feeling him instinctively pull my closer and wrap his arm around me. I pulled the covers over us as sighed laying on his chest sadly as he slept.

"Jules?" I spoke not hearing a response. Good he's sleep. "She took my bear Jules," i mumbled not really wanting to tell him, but wanting to get it out there. She really took my baby. I sighed cuddling into him more looking at his nipples. They're nice.

I looked up at his face seeing that he was sleeping and licked one just because. I'm so weird, but i mena not really he's mine and he randomly does shít to me too.

"You just licked my nipple?" He said groggily to me in that sexy ass sleep voice.

"No," i replied as he sighed.

"Then what was that?" He asked me as I shrugged.

"I don't know," i told him as he opens his eyes looking down at me.

"Yea ok Tahj," he spoke sitting up making me slide off of him and lay on my back. He looked down at me and bit my shoulder making me shriek and laugh at him pushing him away. He chuckled getting out of the bed and walking over to my bathroom making me smack his ass and then go under the covers holding them down tightly so he couldn't get me from underneath the covers.

All he did was wake up and start messing with me and I'm already feeling better. I love my Jules.

"Comere," he spoke making me laugh while yelling as he tried to pull the covers off of me. "What did I tell you was gonna happen the next time you smacked my ass that hard?"