Phase 17

Tahj P.O.V
I walked si to my bathroom exhausted from the night before. I didn't get any sleep last night. I couldn't sleep without him and I was so worried about today I really needed that comfort from him in order to feel safe and good enough to sleep. I didn't though so I stayed up all night. At 5 I finally forced myself to sleep, but 5 minutes later I was woken up by them arguing and fighting.

It was a crazy night to say the least.

I peed sitting down since I was too tired to stand up and then closed my eyes. I feel so crazy right now.

I finished up and washed my hands and brushed my teeth before starting up my shower. A good shower not gone do anything, but put me to sleep even more than before. I really miss Jules.

After taking my shower and getting cleaned up I dried myself off and walked into my bedroom so I could put on clothes. I put lotion on first and then I put my clothes on along with some cologne. The one Jules got for me...

I walked spit of my bedroom and walked down stairs to the kitchen seeing my father sitting there eating breakfast that Bailey cooked for him. Back to this boring ass breakfast shit.

"Good morning fa-,"

"Whats this I hear about you firing one of our maids?" He asked me as I looked at him nervously.

"Kayla, yea...I fired her because she was being very disrespectful and rude and invading my privacy," I told him as he looked up at me.

"What privacy? You don't have any privacy. What exactly did she say or do?" He asked me as I looked at him nervously.

"Well she threatened me a-and she took something that belonged to me and laughed in my face about it. She snuck into the shower with Monroe and assaulted him making him fall on the water and she's just done crazy stuff. So I had to let her go. You aren't mad are you?" I asked him cautiously as he stood up and walked over to me making me back away from him in fear.

"Hire her back. If he's not man enough to do his job that's on him and you're rich you could buy whatever she took back. I want her back," he spoke.

"But she's crazy and I hate her! She stole from me and then threatened me! Don't I matter at all?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"Not right now. And you won't if you keep talking back to me!" He said backhanding me hard making me hold my face with tears falling. He grabbed my neck harshly before speaking close to my face. "Get her back or that's your ass. I'm not playing either. That's your ass. I want her back now!"

Is he fucking her?

"Why?" I asked him quietly as he let me go before chuckling.

"Because her pussy is so much better than your mothers," he spoke patting my face before walking off.

"I hate you," I mumbled as he turned around looking at me.

"What did you just say?" He spoke walking towards me quickly as I tried to move away.

"Uh, sir! Your coffee. Busy day at the office right?" Bailey said handing him his coffe while standing in front of me.

"Yea...," he spoke walking off making me sigh thankful for him.

"Thank you Bailey," I said to him as he nodded his head.

"You're welcome sir. Be careful what you say," he spoke as I nodded my head. I didn't know he could hear me...

I sighed holding my face before walking back to my room to sit down on my bed. I wiped my tears away looking at my ceiling as I lay down in my bed. I really want my Jules. I miss him. Is it too early to call him? I'm calling.