Phase 15

Julius P.O.V
I stepped out of the car and walked into the house seeing Tahj asleep on the couch. I took a quick ride to go grab some snacks and things for our movie night. Looks like he's too sleepy to stay up tonight. That's ok though. I sat the bag down on the small table in front of him and picked him up with ease carrying him up to my room before laying him down in my bed.

I took his hoodie off of him before removing his pants putting them over my chair. I took his socks off of him and placed him in my bed under the covers. I kissed his head before tucking him in and turning the light off.

"Daddy?" I heard making me turn around and look at the bed.

"Yea baby?" I replied hearing him sigh.

"Where you going?" He asked me in a soft voice.

"I'm just going to go get my snacks. I'm coming right back," I told him as he nodded his head.

"For movie night? I want some. Let's watch Encanto," he mumbled sitting up and rubbing his eyes.

"No, let's go to sleep. You don't have to make yourself stay up with me. I'm fine pretty boy. Get you some sleep because you're obviously sleepy baby. It's ok," I told him as he pouted.

"But I can stay up. I'm not even that sleepy for real," he spoke frowning at me as I nodded my head chuckling.

"Ok. I'm going to get the snacks and then we can watch it together, ok?" I told him as he stretched while yawning.

"Can you get my bear please?" He asked me as I complied walking out of the room. I walked downstairs first and grabbed our snacks first before grabbing walking back up to his room and grabbing his bear. I walked out of his room and down to my room closing and locking the door.

I walked sober to the bed and handed him his bear watching as he kissed it before hugging it tightly while laying down.

Adorable.

I took my clothes off putting them into my hamper. I walked back over to the bed and got in grabbing my snacks. I picked up the remote ma went to Disney+ putting on Encanto.

I opened up my chips taking one out and eating as I looked down at Tahj who had his head on my lap now as he at a strawberry shortcake. I rubbed his head with one hand as I ate with the other one.

"I really like this movie," he told me as I looked down at him.

"Really? Is it good? I've never seen it," I replied as he nodded his head taking another bite.

"Yea it really is. I love it so much. Um...Jules? You're not ready for kids or marriage right?" He asked me a si looked down at him weirdly.

"Huh? Not right now. I'm just enjoying having my fun and freedom with you baby. I do want those things one day, but not right now. Why?" I asked him confused as sighed.

"I don't want you to get tired of me or leave me when you're ready to do those things and I'm not. You're older than me and at a different point than I am. I just feel like you're going to be ready before I am and that it'll cause some problems with us. Like what about when you're ready for kids? That's going to be sooner than me because I'm younger and I haven't even really experienced life yet. You have and you may be ready to settle down and have kids. Then I can't have kids and it only complicates the situation even more," he spoke making me sigh.

Who's been putting this bullshit in his head? I don't understand where he's getting this shit from because I haven't said nothing to him like that at all.

"Tahj, you said that to you because I know for a fact that you didn't come up with that shit. If you were thinking that on your own you wouldn't have even got with me baby. Who out that in your head? Also, why you listening to other people about our relationship and about what I feel? If I haven't came to you directly saying so and so, then it's not how I feel. I'll never sugar cost anything with you because you need to know something serious like that and I don't wanna have secrets or lies with you. I'm not ready for kids or marriage right now. Do I wanna marry you? Yes one day I would love to marry you pretty boy, but right now I'm just enjoying you. Getting to know you better and learning about what works for our relationship and what doesn't. Even if I do reach that point where I want kids before you I have no problem waiting until you're comfortable," I told him as he nodded his head.