1: The Beginning ✨️

☆ 3rd person (Sun) ☆

Sun was always one to be the playdate but he would get stressed aswell with bad kids, fights starting, and, the worst one, getting them to sleep. He is buildt and programmed to play with kids but it was almost impossible for him to get kids asleep. He asked many employees to help or reprogram him with more information on helping him get kids to sleep. They ignored the animatronic but soon they kept telling Sun to go to his room when the lights was off. It confused Sun much but he complied with it until one day he was cleaning the barrals and the lights turned of, he didnt think much of it and kept cleaning the barrels. So when he was done he called the line to help him get up but it didnt go through weirdly but he called the ladder which was hard because he didnt use it much and because it was a rope ladder. While climbing up he felt like he was being watched so he looked behind him multiple times but never saw the reason why he was feeling that. Until he saw a rip in one of the main 2 ropes on the right side. Because of coming acrost the rip he muddered to himself. "Oh stars, why didn't fazbear put more money into ladders?" He then he heard something behind him even though he was 12 feet off the ground not even haft way close to the top of the tower that was 25 feet tall. He looked behind him and saw nothing, so he ignored it, he soon go to his room and went to charge.

The next day he got out ready for a new day, walking out from the tower, some kids were already here, he was suprised by the earlyness of the kids and parents, he dove into the ball pit, he never did this in front of kids, especially parents but i...

The next day he got out ready for a new day, walking out from the tower, some kids were already here, he was suprised by the earlyness of the kids and parents, he dove into the ball pit, he never did this in front of kids, especially parents but it was a morning routine and he had to do it to wake himself up. Once he jumped in, some balls flew out but sun got out to put them in, he went over to the parents, some of the parents asked if he does that infront of children but he denied, he told the parents why he did it to clear things up, he then had them sign in their children. After that more kids came and the word of him jumping into the the ballpit from the tower grew and so many kids asked if he could do it again but he didnt want to, it was even harder for him to get them to sleep when the word went around. That was an awful day. He easily went to sleep that night.

He woke up again and jumped down, he was still drowsy so he hit the island in the middle of the ballpit, he layed there for a second before he realized what happened and he saw oil dripping from his face and arms, making a stain in the foam island, it was there to cushion the kids in the ballpit, Sun instantly stood up, no one was here yet so that was good, he could close the daycare and not allow anyone in, he got up and ran to the desk, he contacted part and service and he was allowed out of the daycare, usually if he went to far away from the brown doors, he was zapped, he was told to go through the mantaince door ways and hallways, he followed the directions, he went out of the doors and found the doors to his mantainace hallway and went in, he walked through, covering his face plate that was leaking oil, he didnt want to lose anymore, he came across some of the employees and he just followed the signs and he just looked around while walking, he came across a poster of a sundrop ad, he stoped to look at it, he never heard of the sunnydrop candy, he soon got knocked into by a wolf, he didnt see when he went into another hallway but did see other hallways with other animatronic logos on it, he looked back at the wolf, they looked back, the wolf looked like she was at the height of 6-7, while Sun stood at 9,3'. "And who are you supposed to be?" The wolf said, he joited and quickly answered "Oh! Im so sorry, I'm Sun!" He put out his hand the shake it but realized that they might not want to shake such a distroyed and oily hand and put it back on his face to stop some of the spilling. "Well... I'm Roxanne.." Roxanne said, with a hint of disgust with the spillage. "Well the Roxanne, I have to go, I have to go to maintenance, bye!" He then continued to walk off, Roxanne was looking at the poster Sun was looking at earlier.