6: Violence, Robotics, and Sleep ✨️

Before i do this, i just wanna say that ive started school and stuff so this will be more slow than when the reboot started so yeah, sorry about that.

-August, 23, 2023

☆☆~~~~~☆☆

☆ What Happened Last Time (Sun) ☆

   "So continue Larry!" Sun seemed less nervous after talking with the kid. Larry felt more angered. "Sun you can't keep doing this." Larry clutched his fist. "You idiot robot!" Larry quickly grabed onto two of Suns rays before they could retract.

☆ 3rd Person (Sun) ☆

   Sun was stood up with Larry, Sun slightly tried to pull away while his hands were on the humans wrist. Sun tried to pull away. "No! Why are you trying to get out of the daycare?" Sun was still focused on trying to get out of the grip. "I'M SORRY!" Sun cried out, the human had a strong grip onto his rays. "No! Why did you try to get out?" Suns voice was glitching as he whined to the human. "PLEASE!" Sun was scared of what was going to happen. Suns body was shaking and he was trying to pull away with his rays undamaged and safe. "Tell me, Why?" The manager pulled onto his rays making Sun fumble but Sun still had a sturdy grip on his hand. "Stop!" The manager scoffed and pushed Sun back by his rays. "You stupid robots are all the same.." Larry walked off, pissed, Sun stayed there holding the rays that the haman had a hold of. Sun was scared because rays were connected to his endoskeleton and if those rays came off, so did haft of Suns face. Once Sun had his mind wrapped around the situation he is out of he let out a sigh of relief.

   Sun looks at the remaining kids, trying to figure out if any of them saw what happened. Sun assumed the did with all the yelling but none did they were screeching and yelling like they were supposed to, un knowing of the abuse the robot took just then. Sun stood straight up and stretched, turning to the kids and yelling out for them to have some snacks and get ready for their parents to pick them up, the kids got their snacks and went to the shoe cubby to pick up their shoes. Later once the kids parents picked them all up and there was no one else in the daycare except his thoughts and the invisible electrical fence.

   Sun was mad at Larry for doing what he did to sun earlier, Suns thoughts became more angered until he came up with the conclusion of geting out no matter the cost and show how wrong that manager was. Sun stepped out of the daycare feild and got electrocuted again, but ×5 worst than the original shock but it was not as painful as you would think to the robot. He didnt worry about his memory, he had everything stored on his main memory. He was able to stand but was wobbly and was only able to take a few steps before falling, he soon got to the slide entrance and had a brake, his body was sore and was pained, he had gotten out in his terms so he was satisfied with the result. The lights turned off so he slide down the slide to go into his room and charge. But was stoped by Moon. "Hey Sun, why is there smoke coming from your head?" "I-... I just over heated and a fuse broke, but it wasn't around the kids." "Oh that would also explain why you seem tired... well more than usual." Sun let out a small giggle and Moon smiled that he cheered Sun up a little. "Well im going to go patrol, see you in the morning." "Well then, ima go to sleep, tell me how it looks out there!" "I will!" And with that Sun called the wire to go to his room and Moon walked out of the daycare.

  Later in the night Sun heard knocking at the door. (God damn, that would be loud ass knocking if you heard it from that far, but im useing writer's logic so its fair) Sun had gotton up, turned on his glowing effect, and just used the wire to get down. The lights were off and he couldnt see. He opened the door and he saw Roxy. "*big ol cat yawn* Yes Rox?.." Roxanne was suprised at Sun with the glow look but also the new nickname. "You seem tired but i keep hearing bells around my room and i was wondering if it was you, obviously i didnt think so but just wanted to double check." "Oh yeah that must be Moon.." "Wait.. WHA-" "Please dont yell, i just woke up... *mumbling* 'and i know im not gonna get enough charge' " Sun closed the door as the wire connected to his back, pulling him back to his room. He went back to charging.

  Sun woke up, more tired but knew it was because of last night, he really didnt jave a good battery so the lights told him of when he needs to charge. He got on his little platform and jumped down, he was ready to start the day. The day went as usual just kids being kids, there were more rowdier kids this time, some things that happened were kids jumping from the bridge onto Sun and other kids and not coming out of the playplaces for snacks and naps, he had to traumatize some kids that day. Sun apreshiated some help that came in for naps at the time. At the end of the day Moon came out with the lights still on and blinded him. "Omg Moon im so sorry! Why are you out early tho!!?" Sun said in suprise. " got done early but is this what you go through every day?" Moon said covering his eyes as they were hurting. "Y-yeah.." Sun said trying to usher him into their room.

☆☆~~~~~☆☆

Word count: 1052

Wrote: Sep,29,2023 - 9.10pm
Photos added: N/A

FINALLY, ive recently lost some interest on making this but im trying as hard as possible to get these out 4 u. So enjoy they.😡😡🤬🤬 /nf

Also this is sun soda (0o0) anyways I broke my phone because I couldn't control my emotions and got a little angry so yeah here's the photo of the broken phone on Oct 8th 2023, lol. - Oct, 12, 2023, 2:30 pm

I hope yall have a great night/day and see yah! later!