3: New People!!! ✨️

☆ Happened Last Time(Sun) ☆

The next day was normal, no other animatronics coming in and everything, later on when closing up the daycare, some kids were left to get picked up and they were playing in the structures, then a manager came in and Sun came up to the manager and said hello, and invited him in but the manager only stepped into the daycare and started talking to Sun. "So hi Larry umm what did you need from me?" "Sun what were you doing last night?" The manager had his arms crossed as suns rays retracted, leaving the tips out of the face plate. "What do you mean I just went to charge for the night." Sun sounded nervous and the manager sighed. "Sun if you keep doing what you are doing, dont. That chip can damage your memory card and if possible your mother board if the chip is activated for as long as last time again, and you will be replaced due to the mother board." Sun's worry died down a little bit, he thought the consequence was going to be worse. After the menising talk, he got the remaining kids to their parents and got them to leave, after a while he wanted to try again, ignoring his conversation earlier, he opened the doors again then the lights went out and a voice from behind started to speak. "Hey I dont think thats good for you."

☆ 3rd Person (Sun) ☆

Suns body swiveled around to see another robot, Sun had never seen him self so he didn't know what to compare them to in looks but went they came into view Sun saw a moony complex, they had a stary hat with a puff ball on the end, his entire clothing had the same shape as Suns but the moon guy had more stars than stripes. "You gonna speak? I dont wanna work with someone who hates me.." Their shoulders slupped down to the thought of that. "Who... Who are you?.. Wait work?" "Oh I'm Moon! I was created to help with the naptim-" "NAPTIME!!" Sun yelled excitedly. "I've BEGGED for someone to help me with naptime for MONTHS, they nev- wait so thats why the worker asked about a moon animatronic, they were asking if i saw you yet!" Sun expressed most of his emotions in his voice or body language, by putting his hands in the air to curling up into a ball. Sun had his hands on his face in embarrassment, Sun hadn't realized the clues pointing out of thin air. "Ouch, that seems tuff, but I do wonder, why were you electrocuted when going out? I can walk freely out into the plaza." Sun lifted his head. "What?" "Yeah, that was just a dumb thing to do with you, if you got out fully you would be a dangerous threat to the place." Sun droped his hands down to his sides and lifted his hands fully. "Why would I be a threat?" "Well we are advanced AI, we have emotions and feelings like humans, its like a zoo, if you cage it up, when it gets out, it will let out its pent up anger on the humans and workers. We are the animals in the zoo, specially you." Moon pointed at Sun.

Sun paused for a moment before talking again. "Then why would they let me near their children?" "Because you are a rat." "What?" *sun started to snicker. "No! No! No! No! No! Not like that! I meant, like you only attack when provoked like in break ins or physical attacking, you are like a demesticated one, you are nice to humans and such but if your attacked you will fight back." Sun still semi laughing he talks. "So im like a bottle, can only hold so much?.." "Yeah pretty much, they just don't think us 'animals' have emotions so they abuse us." Sun stoped laughing and held his hand out to Moon, still with his silly little smile on his face. "Well then It was very much nice to meet you, i might need to charge tho for the next day, are you gonna charge?" Sun said going to get onto his wire. "Well i do charge, mainly in the day, right when you jump off, i get to charge, i can charge pretty fast but im constantly tired through the day and really only that time." Moon shrugged. "Then i suggest you charge on times your free if its onlt that time!" Sun opend his chest cavity and digs around it for a while, glitter, glitter glue, papers, foam papers, anything crafty was in there, some of it falling out, he soon pulled out what seems like a heavy duty charger, Sun handed it to Moon. "Here you go, you can charge with that anywhere!" "Oh thank you for that!" "Your welcome!" Sun looks on the ground. "I might need to clean this up." Sun go on his knees and grabed the stuff, shoving it into his cavity. "Well then I need to go charge see yah!" "Ok then, Bye!" And with that Sun was going to his tower and Moon was going out of the daycare for the night.

[Insert Photo]

Sun woke up, he got ready and jumped into the ball pit, he had woken up earlier because he hadn't tryed to get out that night. Sun had jumped straight into the ballpit, unknowingly that animatronics were going into the daycare. The ballpit balls flew out of the ballpit, he got up to the island and got reminded of what happened a few days ago. "Hey that was pretty cool!!" He lifted his head above the walls of the ballpit, It was roxy and a kid, suns eyes glowed with excitement as he hoped over the wall. "OH MY STARS!!!" Sun saw roxys kid, he didnt know robot could have kids... or can they... idk thats a hard question to answer. Sun was criss-cross applesauce on the ground infront of the kid, he held his hand out to the kid. "So, do you know their name?" Sun asked to Roxanne. "They said that their name was Dixxie (Montys kid/OC), I found them outside, I think their parent abandoned them somewhere." Sun thought *Oh well I guess thats not what I thought.* "I like you alligator hoodie, looks alot like one of the characters around here!" Sun pointed to a alligator with star sunglasses on one of the play structures. "You mean Monty?" Roxy corrected Sun. "Yeah probably, I dont know who they are, really only you come her now-a-days." Sun said as he looked up at Roxy. "Since your the daycare attendant i thought it would be good to leave her with you, you alright with that?" "Yep, I'm a-ok with it!" Sun smiled at Roxy. "Ok then, I need to go do a few things before opening, cya!" Roxanne walked away waving to Sun and the kid. Once Roxanne left Sun started to talk to Dixxie. "Hey since the daycares aboit to open I can show you how it is done?... or you can play around if so.." Sun showed more of an embarrassed look as he just asked a little kid if she wanted to watch some boring ahh stuff.

[Insert Photo]

☆☆~~~~~☆☆

Word count:1289

Wrote: Aug,15,2023 - 5:11pm
Photos added:

Im having so much energy to do these so ima try and get as much done before that runs off. Im also working on an official wattpad cover for this, you'll see an update of it on the next chapter. (Btw chick peas are the best, cant change my mind)

I hope yall have a great night/day and see yah!