4: Just Kids Being Kids ✨️

☆ What Happened Last Time (Sun) ☆

   "I like you alligator hoodie, looks alot like one of the characters around here!" Sun pointed to a alligator with star sunglasses on one of the play structures. "You mean Monty?" Roxy corrected Sun. "Yeah probably, I dont know who they are, really only you come her now-a-days." Sun said as he looked up at Roxy. "Since your the daycare attendant i thought it would be good to leave her with you, you alright with that?" "Yep, I'm a-ok with it!" Sun smiled at Roxy. "Ok then, I need to go do a few things before opening, cya!" Roxanne walked away waving to Sun and the kid. Once Roxanne left Sun started to talk to Dixxie. "Hey since the daycares aboit to open I can show you how it is done?... or you can play around if so.." Sun showed more of an embarrassed look as he just asked a little kid if she wanted to watch some boring ahh stuff.

☆ 3rd Person (Roxanne) ☆

   Roxanne was walking through the Pizzaplex as she came across Monty again. "Yoo, Roxy!" "What do you want dip shit?" "Damn Roxy, what got you so mad?" Monty stop and pulled up his glasses, and Roxanne stoped and turned around. "Well im mad at some parents who abandoned their kid somewhere and they wandered here.." "Well do we know their name?" "She told me it was Dixxie, she registered into the Pizzaplex but it doesnt have any official parents to them." "Oh Dixxie, I know her she was a regular, every birthday I was invited to, she gave me the glasses I wear today!" He lifted his glasses up to set them on his snout. "Oh that girl, isnt she that one more chaotic one, like you?" "Yes, and I'm proud of that!" Monty confidently said with his hand on his hips. "Well then, if you wanna go see her, shes in the daycare, I need to open the doors." "Wait where is the daycare?" Monty stopped Roxy before she could walk away. "Thats where im gonna pass, so ill show you." Roxy soon walked away with Monty to the front of the Pizzaplex.

☆ 3rd Person (Sun) ☆

   "RRRAAAAHHHH!!!" Dixxie jumped onto Sun and Sun fell, he started to laugh. "OH NO, THE FEROCIOUS ALIGATOR GOT ME!!! NOOO!!!" Dixxie was giggling as Sun heard the door open and Sun looked over. "Dixxie?" Sun looked at the alligator and was confused, Sun got up and picked up the little kid, he stood up fully and wallked over to the other robot. "Hello! Im Sun, the Daycare Attendant here at the Superstar Daycare! Who might you be?" Sun said chiply as the other robot looked up at him. "Umm.. Well I'm Monty and I'm looking for a kid named Dixxie?" "Oh well I have one kid here in my hands named Dixxie" Sun put a hand on the kids head and pat her again, Dixxie looked up and pointed to Monty, Dixxie looked over there and squealed in happiness. Sun let her down and she ran right into Montys arms. "Roxanne came into here around 30 minutes ago and droped her off, I scanned her and she has a few parental figures-" "Your allowed to see the parents." Sun paused. "Well I was told that I had some software updates so I can see more adult stuff, I have access to the internet in my head, but I'm guessing you guys too, I would think that's how yall write your music or something, right?" Sun blinked at Monty, Monty was confused about what Sun was talking about. "Thats extremely weird, but can you keep her safe for today? Im very busy today.." Sun nodded and Monty walked off after giving Dixxie a big hug.

   Later on in the day kids were playing, some kids were pestering Sun about going outside of the daycare because the door was open, one of the kids had an idea so they yelled out to the other kids. "Hey guys! If we push Sun out, we can play all day with no rules!" Most of the kids came from where they were and started running up to Sun and pushing him, he soon fell and the kids started to drag him to the door, Sun had heard the suggestion and was panicking. *They didnt know what was going to happen if he was out, but he could stay just outside the door but what if the door opens, it opens  big and can push me out to the barrier.* Suns might was panicking hard. "No No! You dont have to!" Soon the kids succeeded and pushed out Sun, the kids quickly closed the door as sun was sitting at the door. "Please, please, can you open the door?" Suns voice was shaky and distressed, but the kids had already ran off to make a huge mess. Sun looked at the barrier that was his area and the zapping area, an idea popped into his head.

☆ 3rd person (Roxy) ☆

   Roxy was walking around the maintainace halls with Chica, Roxy loved that chicken to her hearts content. The one sided love was short cut due to monty running up behind the two girls, putting his arms around them as if they were his football friends. "Hey guys!!" "The hell do you want Monty.." Roxanne growled at Monty. "Chill wolf girl, just wanted to know how my buddies are hanging, cant I do that?" "To hell.." "Calm down Roxy-Po, he's just asking a question." Chica squacked out as she lifted Montys hand off her. Roxy groaned as she ripped the hand off her. The three were walking down the halls while talking as they came acrost one of Suns hallways and Monty remembered something. "Oh yeah, Roxy, I went to that gaywads place, Dixxies doing pretty well there!" "His name is Sun you asshole but yeah, Chica you wanna go check up on him?" Roxanne looks at her internal clock. "We have a decent time to go see him and the kids before we have the stuff with the fans, right?" "Yeah that seems nice, you pitching in Monty?" "Yeah sure I'll tag along, I wanna see Dixxie!" The 3 robot start to walk down to Suns door and opened it.

☆☆~~~~~☆☆

Word count:1216

Wrote: Aug,19,2023 - 11:22pm
Photos added:

Q+A Questions needed so here you go, the questions can be to the au (or about) and to the artist/writer or even about the old chapters idrc ask anything.

Heres a question 4u, How you like the titles to the storys? Like them?

Hey yall, sorry 4 the cliff hanger, enjoy the new trama but ima keep plowin through this until I find an ending point. But as i promised last chapter, THE COVER UPDATE as of now of writing this, I got done with drawing it a little before finishing this and I'm so happy, it looks so good and I'm so proud of it!!! Here it is!!! YIPPEEE!!!! (Now that im done with the cover, its time to make the photos fore the book!!!(the drawing in the book aren't gonna be as good as the covers, srry))

 But as i promised last chapter, THE COVER UPDATE as of now of writing this, I got done with drawing it a little before finishing this and I'm so happy, it looks so good and I'm so proud of it!!! Here it is!!! YIPPEEE!!!! (Now that im done with th...

I hope yall have a great night/day and see yah!