8: Just a day ✨

☆ What Happened Last Time (Sun) ☆

  "It took a while for me too just put it in place but it was easy for me to cover them." Sun just said it as if it was as easy as moving a body part.." Sun pauses, thinging for some time. "For someone not disabled.."
  "Yeah, I was about to say that." Sun smiled at Moon in a pity-like way. "Well I could stay here to charge and you can go do your thing." Sun opened his mouth to open but he seemed to get a notification sent to him.
  "Oh- I have to go to parts and service tomorrow, sorry for doing all that just for it to not be used tomorrow." Sun seemed kinda worried about what Moon was going to say.
  "Its ok, we are gonna use it one day so might as well." Sun seemed more relieved from what Moon had said.
  "Yeah.." Sun looked content and he got another notification. "Ah sta-.." Sun's vision was cut out.

☆ 3rd Person (Sun) ☆

  As Sun woke, he was in his room, charging.. manually?.. Usually robots nowadays charge wireless but to need to charge manually is because your battery ran o-.. Sun figured it out now, he had ran out of battery, but soon worry filled his tunnal of thought. What day was it, he still needed to get to that parts and service meet, what if he was late, hopefully he wasn't late. He jumped up and started towards the balcony but was pulled back by the charging port, Sun quickly unpluged and ran to the balcony looking for Moon. Soon Sun saw Moon walking into the daycare and Sun jumped into the ballpit. Once Sun got out of the ball pit he went to Moon.
  "Heyo, did you charge my battry, I remembered that my charge went out?" His voice obviously filled with tension.

  "Calm down, i did charge you so no worry but its around 11:50 so you sould probably get to that thing you needed to go too." Moon looked at Sun in a caring way (no homo(joke(lol))) as Sun sighed.

"Thank you Moon.." Sun smiled as he composed him self and started to wave to Moon as he left.

  Sun stoping hesitantly at the exit, not wanting to get electrocuted but didnt due to being late. Sun sighed and ran to the hall doors, opening them and walking to his place, it was 11:57 when he came in and saw the gator getting a new paint job on his nails and arms before a big proformance. He was waiting for the paint to dry. Sun looked at the person helping him, the kid was new. Sun gladly sat on the table.
  "Nice to see, you! Your new right?" Sun smiled towards the employee that was helping.
  "Oh, yeah, Im Reth, im just trying to help over all with my skills." They smiled, they had red hair with the sides of her head shaved, all whats left id braided into a 2 foot braid. They were of African American and had bold makup on.
  "Yeah i would believe that most of that is helpful in the plex!"

  "Yeah but lets get this started." Sun nods as he does something under his chin, taking of his face plate. Facing away from monty. As he takes off his face plate Reth is surprised as she was told to turn off the animatronics before hand.
  "Oh i thought us workers are supposed to turn you off before working on you guys.
  "Oh!" Now in a more glitchy tipe of tone, as well as a little lower. "Last time i was here, they just layed me down and they went to work."
  "Ok, sorry if this will take longer than usual as i need to look at the manual."
  "Thats just fine, go ahead." Sun said as he layed down now for Monty to see his face. It had the eye but they had a semi red tint to it as it glowed. Having teeth but under those teeth was some sharp circling teeth that seemed to be for grinding things or eating if one can. As Reth came back to Sun, seeming to be more on edge.
  "Ok, Im gonna just start would you kindly pop open you stomach hatch, please!." Sun popped open the hatch and inside was multiple bottles of glue, glitter, popsicle sticks, pipe cleaners, colored papers, childrens drawings, pom poms, etc. "Jesus Christ, why do you have all of these things in here."
  "Umm.." Sun was embarrassed. "Crafts for children..?"
  "Your gonna need to have these more cleared up because i heard that there was going to be a remodeling to the daycare, you might need to clear space up for the time being." Sun seemed more excited for being out, his rays spinning a bit more. Reth started to work more on Sun's face.
  "I get to see the rest of the place!" Sun yipped out as Reth tryed to take the stuff out.
  "Yeah but stay still, it kinda hard for me to get to the vital parts to check!" Sun stoped instantly.

  Reth started to pick and prod at Sun's face, checking anythings wrong. Soon Monty came over to talk to reth. Sun was too focused, knowing he will be able to move willingly around the pizzaplex. He was cut out of his mind when Reth started to talk to him.
  "Hey Sun, im going to check your visual status, ill have to remove your eyes." Sun smiled.
  "Yeah do what ever you need!" Sun returned to looking at the sealing as Reth started to remove the screws holding in Sun's eyes.
  Behind one of them was a small button, it wasn't abstracting the light but was confusing for Reth.
  "Hey give me a second." Reth scooted up back to the manual while Monty was looking over their shoulder.
  The sound of a door opening caught all three of their attentions.

~☆~
Word count: 1043

Wrote: Jan,05,2024 - 7:50am
Photos added: N/A

I finally got this done, I hope you enjoyed this and your new years!

I hope yall have a great rest of your night/day and I hope you enjoyed.