7: A New Co-Worker! ✨

☆ What Happened Last Time (Sun) ☆

  Sun woke up, more tired but knew it was because of last night, he really didnt jave a good battery so the lights told him of when he needs to charge. He got on his little platform and jumped down, he was ready to start the day. The day went as usual just kids being kids, there were more rowdier kids this time, some things that happened were kids jumping from the bridge onto Sun and other kids and not coming out of the playplaces for snacks and naps, he had to traumatize some kids that day. Sun apreshiated some help that came in for naps at the time. At the end of the day Moon came out with the lights still on and blinded him. "Omg Moon im so sorry! Why are you out early tho!!?" Sun said in suprise. "I got done charging early but is this what you go through every day?" Moon said covering his eyes as they were hurting. "Y-yeah.." Sun said trying to usher him into their room.

☆ 3rd Person (Roxanne) ☆
(Im going to change the way I write here so its more like an actual book)

  Roxanne went over to Sun's place so she can continue the conversation from last night but she saw him on his tower shadowing someone, a more blue person. The blue person jumped back into the room on top of the tower as Sun, walked in and closed the curtains. She walked to the big wooden doors and knocked, soon the doors opened after the sound of the ballpit get jumped in. The doors opened to Sun trying to dust himself off.
  "Hey Sun, who was that?" Sun tilted his head.
  "What do you mean?"
  "I saw you were covering someone up on your tower, who was it?" Sun looked confused then he seemed embarrassed, looking to the floor, then looked back up to Roxanne.
  "That was the sleeping bot that helps me get the kids to sleep, he also just works at security as well, he was just blinded by the lights, that's all." Sun said, flailing his hand (like this -> 💅) as if to brush it off.
  "Oh.. I didn't know that you had another bot around here."
  "Yeah I think he was made a little time before I met you, I believe!"
  "Oh how long have you known about him." Sun seemed to be thinking for a second.
  "Since Dixxie came here."
  "OK well then, I wanted to continue to conversation that was started last night. But i think i might of found my answer." She started to leave as Sun closed the doors and turned off the lights.

☆ 3rd Person (Sun) ☆

  He closed the door and shut off the lights, finally sighing from the stressful day thats about to come. He walked up to the ball pit and yeled for moon after hearing Roxanne leave.
  "Hey Moon! You wanna stay in the naptime tent for naptime?!" Sun yelled to moon who realized the lights were off and had already gotton on the balcony to look at Sun.
  "Yeah but how do i get down?!"
  "Just jump?!"
  "What!?"
  "Jump?!"
  "What did you say?!"
  (Basically moon doesn't hear sun and yells back 'huh?' Until he realize what sun said, or after that ordeal)

  "So thats what you do every day?" Moon said as he brushes himself off from jumping into the ball pit.
  "Yeah once you get used to it, it will be easier." Sun said as he straightened his back.
  "So i am made to help kids to go sleep." Moon said as he paused, looking at his coding. "It does say security and naptime bot so that is kinda understandable. How did you know?" Moon said as he looks back at Sun, looking for an answer.
  "Oh! Well I'm the one who greets the children so I have to get into the user data bases, aswell as save the adults profiles so I can match the children to the adult, also so I can pare a child with a robot I need to access the robot profile so I can check is its ok for the kid to go with the the robot. Its pretty simple if you really think about it. But yeah thats how I got to see that you were a security and a naptime bot, thats the first think i look for because that tells alot about why they need the kid!" After a good 2 minutes of talking, Moon looked at Sun.

  "So you just hacked into my coding by looking at me." Moon looked at moon just honestly confused.
  "Omg I didn't wanna word it like that, it was apart of your robot profile, I would think you could be able to aswell. Can you?" Sun smiled nervously at Moon.
  "No"
  "Ah. Thats.. Concerning.."
  "Wait why?" Moon worried.
  "Theres surprisingly alot of adults claiming to be a child's adult without being their registered adult."
  "Wait that is considering, is there really alot?"
  "Yeah at least one a day, its rare for a day to go by without one adult lying." Sun said this, making Moon more concerned.
  "Has a kid ever been scared to go with a registered adult?"
  "Oh yes, abuse is a thing."
  "Huh?" Moon looked at Sun.
  "Anyways, ive been rambling for to long. Any questions or anything you need?" Sun said as he led Moon to the front desk.
  "Um yeah actually, where do the kids stay to take the naps." Moon said as the two stopped at the desk.
  "Oh yeah theres a specified area for naps ill take you to it."

  Sun led Moon to a tent extention of the daycare, Sun opened the curtain to show a slightly blue tint of small lights hanging in the corners of the ceiling while the room was dark, the light illuminated the pillows, blankets, stuffed toys, and comforters under it all. Moon looked at it all, amazed by how cozy it looked, he instantly slipped in as Sun followed behind.

  "Yep, how you think, thers a outlet over in the corner with the pillow throne, the kids made me it while I was trying to make them go to sleep." Sun seemed to laugh a little bit as Moon looked at what he was talking about, it was 3 pillows stacked for the bottom then pillows put around for the armrests and back, topped off with a Sun plush sitting on the throne, there WAS a outlet by the throne.
  "Wow, your loved by the kids, arnt you?
  "Well yeah, im kinda the face of the daycare but you my coworker, so we are gonna work together like brother.."
  "..."
  "Sorry if that was a bit cringey."
  "Its ok, your a bot for kids so im not expecting much."
  "Rude.."

~Time skip~

  "Ok all ready!" Sun had set up a wireless charger under a pillow in the throne for him to beable to charge without and restrictions.
  "Thanks Sun." Sun looks at Moon.
  "Eh it ok, its easy to install them. Ive even installed them in the floor but i decided to not connect to them yet. So if you want, you can connet to them if you need." Sun proudly smiled at Moon.
  "Ho-" Moon looks at the wireless chargers that were near. "THERES 139 CHARGERS UNER HERE?!?!" Moon looked at Sun dumbfounded, the wireless chargers were huge (1,6'×1,6'or a foot and a haft times a foot and a haft), and were hard to install, even in the pillows, they need a lot of space to have or they will over heat. But Sun can somhow install them in a way that ingores the over heating and just charges so even that impressive if you can install more than 100 side by side under ground.
  "It took a while for me too just put it in place but it was easy for me to cover them." Sun just said it as if it was as easy as moving a body part.." Sun pauses, thinging for some time. "For someone not disabled.."
  "Yeah, I was about to say that." Sun smiled at Moon in a pity-like way. "Well I could stay here to charge and you can go do your thing." Sun opened his mouth to open but he seemed to get a notification sent to him.
  "Oh- I have to go to parts and service tomorrow, sorry for doing all that just for it to not be used tomorrow." Sun seemed kinda worried about what Moon was going to say.
  "Its ok, we are gonna use it one day so might as well." Sun seemed more relieved from what Moon had said.
  "Yeah.." Sun looked content and he got another notification. "Ah sta-.." Sun's vision was cut out.

~☆~
Word count: 1542

Wrote: Nov,24,2023 - 11:50pm
Photos added: N/A

Hey so i hope yall are going well, ive been trying to get onto this but since school had came up its just been a tiresome work for me so when i get motivation ill try and feed you little gremlins.

I hope yall have a great rest of your night/day and I hope you enjoyed.