Chapter 26 : Jisoonie is in love

Hello everyone,

I hope you had a nice weekend.

I'm having trouble deciding on the ending of this chapter but since I'm pretty happy with the first part, you get to read it sooner rather than later.

Have a nice start of your week.

Enjoy,

I.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosie 🐹 added you and Lisa🤍 to a group named "Haesoo is real"

Rosie 🐹: Jisoonie is in love!🥰🥰🥰

Jennie🐻 : What? Rosie are you drunk?🙄

Lisa🤍: Wait, who's Haesoo?🤔

Rosie 🐹 : I'm not drunk!

Lisa🤍: who's Haesoo?🤔🤔🤔🤔

 Jennie🐻: *groans* Jisoo and Haein. Ugh, Rosie, you need to lay off the K-dramas!

Lisa🤍: Haha okay. Night everybody!🤣🤣

Rosie 🐹 : No, but listen , Haein Si was at the party tonight! She ignored him and acted super formal. It was super awkard!

Lisa🤍: I knew I should have gone to this party. You met Haein?😭😭

Rosie 🐹 : Yup! I've met Unnie's "sunbaenim".😎

Lisa🤍: Is he as hot in real life?

Rosie 🐹 : That guy is pure fire. I don't even know him and I couldn't ignore him.🥵🥵🥵🥵

Jennie🐻: Ugh, Rosie, it's not that big of a deal. They finished filming their drama. They have no reason to maintain a relationship. And how does that make her in love?

Rosie 🐹 : No, I really think there might be something more to this. She got super quiet after seeing him and seemed upset.

Jennie🐻: Maybe she was upset because you made her go to a boring party where she had to talk to people instead of sleeping. I feel her pain.

Rosie 🐹: I just have a feeling... I mean, they were so close during filming, and now all of sudden nothing? And that weird interaction today? It's too strange.

Jennie🐻: Who said they were close?

Lisa🤍: Unnie! They were... She has a ton of pictures of him. In most of them he didn't even seem aware she was taking them.

Jennie🐻: She takes pictures of trees! Doesn't mean she has a relationship with trees.

Rosie 🐹: But she loves trees!

Lisa🤍: Ooooh, maybe our Jisoo has a crush on him and doesn't know how to handle it!🙄🙄

Jennie🐻: *rolls eyes* Or maybe you two are just overthinking things as usual.

Rosie 🐹: He sang her a song!

Lisa🤍: OMG! I would die if he sang me a song! He has the voice of an angel!!! And that body...?!🤯

Jennie🐻: YAH! Park Chaeyoung. You are not letting me sleep can you at least give me the full story not just fucking key moments.

Jennie🐻: Lisa take a cold shower!

Rosie 🐹: Unnie, you are not letting me talk!

Lisa🤍: I think it's better to do this in person. Are you guys free tomorrow?