Bonus : Coming out (part 3)

Hello, 

I'm sorry for splitting this in so many parts , it's not really intentional. If I had waited until everything was done, it would have taken too long.

I hope you still enjoy it.

Thank you for your support!!! 

I.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo carefully folded the letter and placed it back in her bag. She knew that she couldn't allow herself to become too emotional before the important event ahead. Focusing on her love for her fans and fellow members, she took a deep breath and centered herself. Feeling calm, she removed her earbuds just as they received their 5-minute warning and came together for their last group huddle as Blackpink. Huddled closely with arms wrapped around each other, they could feel the crowd's cheers and shouts vibrating through them. A blend of sadness and gratitude welled up in their eyes as they glanced at one another. Their journey as Blackpink had created a sisterly bond, supporting and uplifting each other during tough times. 

As the final moments approached and the intro music intensified, Jisoo gazed at her bandmates with determination and said, "Let's make tonight a celebration of all we've achieved together! No tears." With a last "huh", they stepped onto the platform, hands intertwined and determined expressions on their faces.

Entering the stadium felt quite overwhelming for Haein this time. The last time he went to a Blackpink concert, he had worn a mask and easily blended in with the crowd. But now, as he made his way through seated fans to his seats, there was no way to stay incognito. With so many idols and celebrities attending, cameras were everywhere, capturing his every move.

Fortunately, he met Go Eun and a friend of hers at the entrance, and they walked in together since they were seated in the same area. He felt relieved since it might throw some people off. As he approached his seat, Haein noticed Jisoo's family nearby and slowed down to greet them with a bow. The Kim's kindly acknowledged him with warm smiles.

The pinks had seated their boyfriends and close friends in the same section. There he was, stuck right between Go Eun and Bo Gum, with Taehyung just to Bo Gum's left. Further down the line were Park Seo Joon, Choi Woo-shik, Park Hyung-sik, and Peakboy. Sitting just behind him were J-hope and the rest of BTS, along with IU and Lee Jong-Suk. He had built close relationships with all of them outside work, and tonight, the world would catch a glimpse of their tight-knit bond through the hugs and laughter that filled their section as they greeted each other. Spotting some members of the Snowdrop cast and crew, he waved enthusiastically; they'd kept in touch over the years, always supporting one another. Once he'd greeted as many people as possible, and the big screens started playing introduction videos, it was time to lose the jacket and switch on his light stick.

As soon as he did, laughter erupted from several people around him. Bo gum grabbed Haein's shoulders, trying to get his attention, and asked, "What did you do to piss Jisoo off?"

Haein, caught off guard, replied, "Nothing, why?"

Taehyung gestured to Haein's t-shirt and chuckled, "Hyung, you're wearing baby pink!"

Haein quickly retorted, "This is a Blackpink concert, right?" while emphasizing the word 'pink' and pointing to his black pants and t-shirt. "I'm wearing Blackpink. I'm here to support my girl – how about you?"

Before Taehyung could answer, the mood in the arena changed quickly. Fog machines started to release thick clouds of smoke, covering the stage as spotlights shone through the darkness, creating an eerie atmosphere around the hidden performers. The excitement was so intense, you could feel it in the air; everyone knew this was Blackpink's final show together, making every second valuable.