| two |

blake

[november 11th, 2016]

"that was so fun! mikey you should've gone! oh, the sunset was so pretty. and the drops! how have i never went on that rollercoaster till now?" i rambled quickly.

since the ride at the boardwalk, i hadn't said much till now. the rollercoaster was thrilling to say the least. i'm glad noah went with me too, because if he didn't, there was no way i would have had that much fun.

"so, noah was pretty cute." mikey comments nonchalantly from beside me.

"yeah, yeah he was."

"so does that mean you got hi-"

"i agreed with you so you'd drop it," i say, slumping down in my seat. "not so you could interrogate me about getting his number."

"i was going to ask if you could give it to me, blake. i know how to appreciate a good looking person when i see one," he sasses back.

"wow mikey," i laugh out.

"hey! it's true!" he says, laughing with me.

pretty soon we're in a huge fit of giggles and tears. not long after, mikey turns into the parking lot of a convenience store.

"ten minute, fifty dollar limit. run." is all he tells me before he jumps out of the car and runs into the building. i sprint into the store after him, but instead turn to go to the drink section. i grab a white monster and two raspberry peace teas, already knowing i'm going  regret not grabbing a basket. i run back to the front, getting a weird look from the cashier, and grab a basket. i rush over to the candy aisle, i grab an assortment of the sweets, avoiding almonds at all costs.

as i reach for a chocolate bar, i see the contents of it and pull my hand away quickly.

"damn, what'd the candy bar ever do to you?" a familiar voice asks from beside me.

"well for future reference, i'm extremely allergic," i say, turning around. i'm met with about a foot of space between me and the new friend i made earlier.

"i guess i'll have to keep that in mind then," he says with a smirk.

"guess so," i grin.

mikey rounds the corner in search of something, but then halts as he sees who i'm talking to. he gives me a smirk, which causes get the feeling he's planning something.

"you're the guy from the boardwalk!"

i mentally facepalm.

"thank you for going with my sister earlier," he continued.

"of course, yeah, i" he starts before i completely zone out. tuning back in almost immediately, i decide it's best to just walk away. i hear mikey say something as i practically sprint out the aisle, but i can't really make out what he's saying.

turning left, i walk up to the cashier. i realize that mikey said he was paying, so now i'm just standing here awkwardly, though not long after, noah pops up behind me, standing and waiting patiently for me to check out.

"my brother is paying, so you can go ahead," i say, motioning for him to go ahead of me. he thanks me and walks up to the register.

mikey still isn't here.

"it was nice to meet you. i think your brother may have something for you, just so you know." he tells me before walking out of the store, not even giving me a chance to respond.

__________________________________

i'm sorry it's such a short chapter, i was struggling a bit. hopefully the next one will make up for it