| four |

blake

november 12th, 2016

"blake!" my brother yells from somewhere in the house. "you need to get out of bed. i've said this at least  four times now," he says, pulling my blanket off of me.

"mikey, what are you going to do if one of these times, you pull the blanket off of me, and i'm naked? what are you going to do?" i ask in an irritated voice.

"you know, i could ask you the exact same thing, blake. what would you do?"

"yell at you to your ass out of bed and put clothes on."

"well okay, now you know what i'd do," he laughs out. "but seriously, get up."

"fine," i saw dramatically, dragging out the 'e'.

i roll out of bed with a thud. getting off of the floor, i go to my dresser and pick out my outfit for the day, which consists of an avenged sevenfold t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. my hair is still slightly damp from my shower last night, making it easier to brush through.

i walk down the stairs, only to get to the last step and see my brother looking at me with a smirk.

"what did you do?" i say wearily.

"i have something for you, my dear sister"

"is it poison? i'm not eating any food you make for the next six months."

"no, its not poison!" he says laughing. "but i do need your phone,"

i give him a confused look, but proceed to give him my phone. "if you break it, you're buying me a new one." i tell him with a serious tone before putting my phone in his hand. he does something, then passes it back to me. 

i open it to see my contact app pulled up with a number i don't recognize with the name 'lover boy' with the heart eyes emoji next to it.

i mentally facepalm and look up at my brother with a smile. he had a look of restraint on his face, he was probably trying not laugh.

"you got his number, didn't you?" i ask giddily.

"yes! now text him before i do!"

"okay, okay! i will!"

messages

blake is underline, noah is bold

hey, its rollercoaster girl (blake)

delivered at 11:11 am

_________________________________

it's short, but it's the final chapter for this act. i wanted to show how she got his number, and i really like writing mikey and blake interactions just because. sorry if there are any grammar mistakes!