The sexual tension is killing me!

Author's Note: why did I put that picture? I don't know you make a story about it! That's your homework today class, even though where I am it's summer break.

No one's POV

It was breakfast time and everyone noticed one thing, the tension between James Potter and Severus Snape.

It was like this the whole day them looking at each other in silence, side eyeing each other, before everyone noticed one thing.

It was sexual tension.

James was blushing nervously at Severus when he was side eyeing him.

Severus was blushing confidently at James when he was side eyeing him.

Everyone can guess who was top and who was bottom.

It honestly shocked everyone with the tension but the one person this sexual tension was
killing was no other than Sirius Black.

"Ok wth is going on James!" Sirius said, snapping James out of his trance, making him look up.

"What do you mean?" Asked James, oblivious to his obvious staring.

"Your eye fucking Snivillous and it's very concerning like didn't you all hate each other like what? Yesterday and now the tension between you two isn't hate tension but sexual tension, and... The sexual tension is killing me!" Sirius shouted, causing everyone to snicker and for Severus he just hid his face as if nothing happened.

".....Mr. black do not shout in my class" said the professor, 😅" why that emoji? Because that was his face,

Sirius looked annoyed but didn't shout anymore, he had a lot of questions for James after this class...... and not the ones that will be easy for James to explain.

Author's note: sorry for this being a short one but I wanted to update, please vote, comment, and follow, and check out my other story called
"Saved from a arranged marriage"