The confronts and 'make out'

No one's POV

"What did you say to me?" Said Severus once they were in the abandoned classroom.

"I said, I bet you wanted to F me right then and there." Said James, looking at Severus.

"Oh please, don't act like you didn't kiss me at night while I was 'asleep' honestly, never knew you were into me but damn just kissing someone like that? It's rude." Severus spat back, watching James turn bright red.

"Cute..." thought Severus before pinning James to the wall both his hands really pining his wrists to the wall. James only turned more red. Severus chuckled softly.

Severus moved one of his legs in between both of James, hitting his crouch a bit, also making James turn brighter red.

Severus passionately kissed James but pulled away before James could enjoy the kiss or kiss back, leaving James longing for more.

Severus brought his mouth next to James's ear.

"Do I make you horny baby?" Severus whispered seductively into James's ear making him go even more red and get a boner that was lightly pressed on Severus.

James hesitantly nodded very lightly before looking down at his feet, he then heard Severus lightly whistle.

Severus picked James up and threw him over his shoulder, then sitting him on a table so he was slightly higher than Severus.

Severus then kissed James, then lightly bit James's lower lip causing James to open his mouth and Severus slipped his tongue in, exploring his mouth. James slightly moaned so he kissed him harder, causing James to moan loudly.

Severus couldn't take it so he pulled James's clothes off until he was fully naked.
"Damn you look so fuckable right now," said Severus looking down at James and his naked body there, lying on the table. Severus pulled down his own clothes and they were both there naked, about to have the time of their lives.

Severus stroked James's dick causing pleasure to go through James and make him moan.

He couldn't help it, Severus turned James around so James's chest was on the table and aligned his cock with James's hole and went in.

James moaned and moan making Severus go faster.

"H-harder! F-faster!" James moaned, making Severus more turned on.

No more hornyness...............................................................................................................yet

Now, into the next chapter!