Chapter 1 - A Deal

Being led inside a ship by women who are both taller and stronger than you isn't exactly a very comforting experience. Omega learned this first hand as the Shipgirls in coats escorted him across the deck of the ship.

Turning his head to his left, he saw the massive guns of the ship he was currently on. About four, he thought before his mind drifted to how they work, such fascinating engines of destruction.

Their walk continued on however, as rain pelted down the coats of the group before splashing down onto the wooden floor, though the rain seemed to weaken as storm clouds gave way to a ray of sunlight.

Another ray.

Then another.

The rain ceased completely as the clouds parted, revealing a clear blue sky. Why did it stop? He liked the rain.

"My, how did the rain stop so suddenly?" One of the girls asked before adjusting her cloak, a lock of blonde hair just within his peripheral vision.

"Seems we've returned to fair weather." The leader of the group that is currently leading him remarked as they kept walking, before stopping in front of a metal hatch.

The two girls that were beside him stood by the hatch to stand guard as the duo entered the inner bowels of the ship.

It was there that the leader of the group sent to capture him took off her coat and stored it on a hook by one of the pipes, revealing a woman with blonde hair and red eyes wearing an outfit that made her look like she's from the Royal Isles.

"My sincerest apologies, Hunter," She apologized, "For our rather crude methods of your retrieval."

All she got in return was an acknowledging nod from the Hunter.

"Do your kind not speak as much?" She asked before receiving a shrug. "I have met a few other hunters in the past, and they were all rather polite. But where are my manners? Royal Knight, Prince of Wales. Pleasure to meet you, Mister...?"

She extended her hand and Omega took it before stating his name in an almost whispery tone, "Omega. My name's Omega..."

"I do hope we can get along, Mister Omega." She said before both walked through the bowels of the ship, passing by room after room filled with whatever things are needed for a ship to run.

"How have the rest of your comrades fared? We lost contact with them just a few months ago."

He paused for a moment before answering.

"...dead."

"I... I see. Sorry for asking."

They come across a hatch after casually walking up a flight of stairs. Wales opened it with ease and both step inside.

The hatch led to the bridge and it was bustling with activity. With an assortment of computers with small yellow birds working on them to a large table containing what he assumed to be maps and plans.

The battleship stepped closer towards the table before ushering the boy to follow. She took a seat and put on a hat that would typically be on the head of a commander, and gesturing to a chair opposite of her.

Taking the seat, Wales offered him a drink.

"Tea?" She proposed as she poured a cup and offered it to the Hunter. "Ah, I forgot. I am also the Commander of these girls."

Though she couldn't see his face, Wales felt the absolute confusion emanating from his helmet.

"Sorry," She stifled a chuckle. "I was trying to scare you with that, but it seemed to work. Did it scare you?"