four

harry

hey it's harry :)

oh my god he actually texted me.

Maddy
hey harry, how are you?

i'm great, how are you?

yes i'm so excited for tonight!

i'm glad!
what does your sign say?

it says...
'where do i go after this, this is home"

aww that's so sweet
you never know what might happen ;)

what does that even mean?

you're right
have a great day i'll see you tonight!

see you tonight! :)

I got up out of bed, left the hotel and ran to the nearest Hobby Craft to get some supplies for our sign.

The things I got were:
•neon paint
•black marker pens
•fairy lights
•massive piece of white card
•blue-tac

I got fairy lights to put around it so it will stand out amongst the other signs.

As soon as i got back to the hotel, I got straight to work on the sign and Everlyn helped too.

2 hours later the sign was completed. The words were all neon purple with black outline and the 'home' was in neon pink. The fairy lights we stuck on with blue-tac. It was perfect.

As soon as we finished the sign we got straight into our matching outfits, took some photos for memories and quickly made our way to the arena. We got into the cue for Jonny's place and made ourselves comfy because we were going to be there for quite a while.

tagged everlynthompson

Liked by hayleybrown and 579 others
maddythompson matchy matchy 💜 #hslot #covn2

view all comments

hayleybrown i love it so much
-maddythompson we love you

everlynthompson PURPLE IS THE NEW PINK

Harry
Can you facetime?

'OMG ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW'

Maddy
Yes of course

incoming facetime from 'harry'

"Hey! How are you?" He started.

"Hey harry!" i'm amazing" i smiled through the phone.

"Hey harry!" Everlyn squealed which made people look over towards us.

"I see you've got your cowboy hat on, are you waiting in line?" he asked, with his famous smile.

"yes we've just got here, i'll give you a full view of the outfit" i said standing my phone against the metal barrier, i stood up spinning around to get all of the outfit in.

"wow i love it, you really suit purple" he giggled.

"Thank you, H" I jokingly blew him a kiss, he caught it through the screen and showed me putting it in his pocket. "That was cute" I blushed.

The nickname that i gave him also didn't go unnoticed as he started calling me Mads from then and onwards.

"We'll see you later, Harry! Good luck" Me and Everlyn said at the same time.

"Thank you Guys! I hope you enjoy yourselves, Mads i'll text you before I go on" he winked through the screen.

The call ended and now there was nothing much to do other than talk to people around us.

"I still can't believe you and Harry Styles are texting and calling!" Everlyn whisper shouted, somehow it was loud enough for some people to hear.

"Wait you have Harry's number?" this one girl asked.

"uhh no sorry, she was just joking" I gave the 'play along' eyes to Ev and luckily she did.

thank you guys so much for all the love and i hope you're enjoying this book as much as i love writing it <33
Liv x