seven

"So i'm leaving for Edinburgh tomorrow evening..." Harry started as we walked to the front desk of his hotel.

"Will I have time to go home and get clothes?" I asked, even though i only live 20 minutes away from coventry i still had to ask just in case.

"I'm sure you will" Harry replied as we stopped walking as soon as we got outside of the hotel. He turned to face me, "Mads, I'm so excited for you to join me on tour."

"Me too, Harry." I said my goodbyes and I hopped into the car that was taking me back to my hotel.

The next morning

I woke up at 7am as we had to get home before i leave with Harry. I haven't told my Mum or Ev yet as I wanted to tell my Mum in person and Everlyn was asleep when I got back last night.

"Evs i have something to tell you" I started, sitting her down on one of the hotel beds.

"you're dating harry styles!" she assumed. 

"no, not quite" I laughed. "He's asked for me to go on tour with him."

"OH MY GOD MADS THATS INCREDIBLE" She flew into my arms with excitement.

"I know, i'm going to miss you though" I said trying to calm her down.

"I'll miss you too, remember to tell me everything and anything that happens."

"You know I will" I gave her a right hug and we left to get back home.

20 minutes later we arrived at home. I couldn't wait to tell my Mum everything.

I opened up the front door and saw my Mum waiting for us in the kitchen,

"Mum!!" I said running up to her and flying into her arms.

"Hello sweetheart, did you have a good time?" She asked.

"It was even better than good" I explained everything that happened at the concerts but i was saving the best bit till last.

"also Mum, Harry asked me to go on tour with him" I said excitedly.

"wow really! that's brilliant, Mads" She said passionately, giving me a hug, "when are you leaving?" she asked.

"Today..." I hesitated.

"We better get you packed then!" She jumped up from the kitchen stool and ran up the stairs to my room. She chucked in the best Harry Styles outfits she could find from my wardrobe and zipped up the suitcase.

buzz buzz.buzz buzz

incoming facetime from Harry

"Mum he's calling me, stay calm" I said with a small grin at the face she was pulling, she was trying not to get to excited.

"Hey Mads" Harry's deep voice spoke.

"Hey H, how are you?"

"I'm great, are you packing?"

"Yes, also my Mum really wants to say Hi"

Harry laughs.

"Hey Harry, i listen to your music every day" Mum said calmly.

"Well thank you, it means a lot... what's your name?"

"Emma, it's nice to meet you. My daughters are obsessed with you." She said with a devilish grin.

"Mum!" Everlyn and I said at the same time. 

Harry burst out laughing, "I'll make fun of Maddy for that on tour."

"I'll just make fun of you back, Harry. Watch out" I gave a him a dirty look which made him smile. I love his smile.

"Anyway, what time will you be with us?" Harry asked.

"Probably around 1" I replied.

"Okay, i'll see you soon then" He smiled, waving bye at my through the screen.

"Bye, Harry" All three of us said at the same time.