eight

"I'll make sure to text you everyday" I said hugging my Mum and Everlyn as I left the house to go on tour with Harry.

"We want to know everything" Everlyn said as I walked away to my Uber.

"I know" I shouted, looking back at them and waving.

Shit. This was it.

Maddy
just left mine :)

Harry
Okay great, see you soon!

The uber drive went by fast. I told the man to drop me off a few minutes walk from the tour bus. It was only about a 2 minute walk.

As soon as i got there, i was met with Harry's Manager, Jeffery.

"Hi, Maddy" He said, reaching his hand out to shake mine.

"Hi, Jeffery!" I said back.

"Harry's just inside the bus, he must be at the front, sitting at the table" He said gesturing for us to go inside. 

The tour bus was huge. It was how I have imagined one since I was a kid. The master bedroom was at the back of the bus, there was also a few other beds on the top floor up the stairs.

I walked along the hallway and found myself in a kitchen/dining area, I then saw Harry with his computer and a notebook, sitting on a round table at the front of the bus.

"Harry" I spoke softly.

"Maddy!" He said excitedly, looking up from his notebook and standing up to hug me. "Come sit down" He said, leading me to his original spot.

I sat down next to him, the sofa was so comfy.

"The others have gone out to stock up on some food, what you want to do?" He asked.

"I have no idea, what do you want to do?" I replied.

"I want to take you somewhere" He said, an idea popping into his head.

We got up and made our way to the door of the bus.

"Be back in two hours!" Jeffery shouted in a dad-like tone.

"Okay!" Harry shouted back as we left the tour bus, his hand holding mine.