six

The show ended and the post concert depression started to hit me whilst I lay on the floor next to all the fleathers and rubbish that people had left.

Random people started coming up towards me saying that they loved mine and Harry's duet.

I really appreciated all the love that people showed me.

Me and Everlyn waited for about an hour before a security guard came and led us backstage. We walked for about 5 minutes and got to a room that said 'Harry's Dressing Room'. The guy knocked on the door and let us in a few seconds after.

"Hey girls!" Harry said as we walked in, he jumped up from the sofa and gave us both a hug.

"Hey Harry!" Me and Ev said excitedly.

At this point, it felt so easy to talk to Harry. Even though we haven't spoken for that long it feels like i have known him for years. We're so comfortable with each other. However, Everlyn on the other hand dosen't know how to speak when around him, she's still in shock about everything.

"Did you like my surpise, Mads?" He grinned.

"Oh my god, yes! Thank you so much, it really means a lot." I smiled, giving him another hug.

"It's my pleasure, you were incredible. Everyone absolutely loved you." He said, "I also have another surprise for you."

"Really?" I said intrigued about what it could be.

"Yes but I'm sorry Everlyn but your going to have to go back to where you're staying." He said giving her a huge hug and thanking her for coming. 

Me and Harry walked her to the car that Harry had got for us, I gave her the hotel key and told the driver the address of the hotel. Harry and I walked back into the arena as he had to collect a few bits before leaving to where ever we were going. 

"What are we doing, Harry?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise" He smirked. "and no i'm not kidnapping you" He joked.

"I actually wouldn't mind that" I joked back. He laughed at my comment.

15 minutes later

"We're here, Mads" Harry said as the car approached another hotel in the city.

"A hotel?" I said confused.

"Just you wait, love."

The car dropped us outside of the entrance, Harry wore sunglasses and a cap to hide his face. He check in at the front desk and we took the lift upwards to floor 10.

"Here we are." Harry said as we walked towards his hotel suite. He opened the door and i was welcomed to Harry's manager and a few of his team sitting around a table.

I looked at harry confused, He gave me a 'go ahead' look so I headed towards the table.

"Hello" I said shyly.

"Hello, Maddy" Harry's manager said as he stood out of his seat and shook my hand. "Please take a seat the both of you."

"I saw the video of you and Harry singing Sweet Creature, you're brilliant." He complimented.

"Thank you" I said, looking towards Harry with a small smile on my face.

"Harry has made the decision to ask you if you wanted to join him on tour and sing and make your own songs together."

Oh my god, this is my dream. I get to perform with Harry Fucking Styles.

"I would love to" I said with a huge smile, mouthing the words 'thank you' to Harry. "You honestly don't know how much this means to me" I started tearing up. Harry put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me in closer towards him.

Ever since I was younger, I would pretend to perform to a massive audience, (which were actually just dolls and teddy bears) and make my own songs in my pink Smiggle diary. I would also perform to my family when they came round, my mum will be so proud of me.

My Mum raised me and Everlyn as a single Mum, my Dad left when I was 5 and when my Mum had just turned 21. She was a teen mum so life was already hard for her. Harry's music helped me through the hard times, especially Matilda.

"Thank you so so much everyone and especially, Harry" I said giving him a huge hug.

"Anything for you" He whispered in my ear.