Chapter 2

Name: Rantan Tinka

Name: Rantan Tinka

Augmentations: Enhanced augmented reality

I arrived at the site where a possible alien sighting, I saw the whole peacekeeper department was there and keeping the media away from the main site where I was told blood and remains were found. I came out of my respective Hovercar and went to my trunk to get my pulse rifle then headed inside to show my organization's badge to the peacekeepers to allow me passage, I went down a flight of stairs and then an elevator down to the scene. "Talk to me, captain." My sister-in-service whom I grew attached to when my gift of sight Crimson Light. A little bit taller than me but sported high-tech armor that gave her hard light shields.

"Rantan, we found something that's supposed to have Red Blood then oppose our Purple Hue Blood, and to top it off there were no Cameras but Sensor clusters that could shed some light on what happened," she stated as I nodded and headed up where th...

"Rantan, we found something that's supposed to have Red Blood then oppose our Purple Hue Blood, and to top it off there were no Cameras but Sensor clusters that could shed some light on what happened," she stated as I nodded and headed up where the body would've been kicked or dumped. Once I got to the sensor I interfaced with it and immediately saw what was the opening of a portal. "Goddess, it came by a portal," I muttered as I saw two aliens come through and shortly get violent The female was going to finish off the armored male but with a reaction speed it sprung grabbing her hand and his blade then stabbed her in the gut.

Finally, it ripped out the knife and plunged it into the female's neck, it said something but it was an entirely different language. 'What made you do this? And if it was for defense then what did she do to you?' I thought to myself looking at the short male being and seeing what it wielded. Using the data saw that used detachable magazines and guessed they used ballistic-based weapons but from the look, they weren't blocky like ours that are in circulation and likely discontinued since energy weapons took the market by storm and became standard.

"Crimson, they seem to come from a portal but where they came from is unknown. I assume that when he was engaged he sought to escape from the two that got flashed, right?" I asked as she nodded. As we headed outside I looked around and found small pieces of metal then went to pick them up.

 As we headed outside I looked around and found small pieces of metal then went to pick them up

I counted Seven individual metal pieces that were spent. "Crimson got something that our scientists can go nuts analyzing," I said shaking the little things and hearing them jingle. Cute little things, ballistic-based weaponry. "Load 'em up, we got a long night until daylight dawns!" Crimson stated as I placed the brass in a sealable bag for evidence.

Jacob Edwards POV

I ran into another alleyway and found an open manhole to jump down and lay low for a while. The feeling of moisture in my boots wasn't new but I heard what sounded like rapid heavy Footsteps behind me that appeared five minutes after I entered the Sewer. I spun around and aimed to see this monstrous abomination with scythe-like arms trying to run in a bipedal stance but had to stay quadrupedal because of the difficulty it had.

"Oh, fuck me!" I said dumping three-quarters of my mag into the thing, It shirked and howled in pain then it decided to bolt into the darkness which gave me time to run and reload my ACR but when I thought I was safe it proved me wrong then knocke...

"Oh, fuck me!" I said dumping three-quarters of my mag into the thing, It shirked and howled in pain then it decided to bolt into the darkness which gave me time to run and reload my ACR but when I thought I was safe it proved me wrong then knocked me down. It pins me under its claw-like feet quickly lowers itself to me and bites into my left shoulder. I screamed out in pain as I unholstered my pistol and dumped the whole mag into its abdomen, it shirked and bolted leaving me on the concrete floor. I felt overly tired and began to feel... Numb, it started in my legs then up my body soon rendering my arms unable to move. Finally, my eyes grew heavy as I saw the same thing approach me. 'Come on, finish you started...' I said unable to speak in the slightest, it came closer and closer until it was on top of me.

It lowered itself which gave me a better look at it. 'Breast? Does this have breasts?! oh fffuck...,' I felt bad that I shot at her now. It lays on me making sure I would move if the numbness wore off licking the bite mark it did with her three tongues then a gruff voice calls out as two tentacles wrap around me carrying me as I soon passed out.