Chapter 3

POV TechWitch

I took the unconscious Alien into my lair and placed him on the operating table as I began to strip its gear aside from its health readout on its right forearm, Its weapons looked primitive but seemed to pack a punch

I took the unconscious Alien into my lair and placed him on the operating table as I began to strip its gear aside from its health readout on its right forearm, Its weapons looked primitive but seemed to pack a punch. I toss what remaining gear into the incinerator and then gaze at the Alien. "Male, Young Adult, visible scarring on its exterior," I said monologuing to myself a bit as I then pry its mouth open to see inside. "Hmm, front and back intact. Visible lack of neglect to its teeth, likely from its experiences before it entered our world," I then moved on to its eyes seeing one of them to be Blue while the other was red. "Heterochromia, this thing can still have conditions, interesting~" I walk to the storage drawers to get the restraints for its legs, torso, arms, and cranium after I secured it to the table I broke open a vial of smelling salt to wake it up and as expected it worked effectively to wake it up.

It squirms as it panics unable to move, It then sees me as I readied an empty vial for DNA collection. When I inserted the needle into its arm I heard it grunt from the brief discomfort but when I looked at the vial it astonished me, its blood was hemoglobin instead of hemorific, and it was Red instead of the natural Blueish-purple. Fascinating, that only led me to believe that it was a carbon-based life form. So, I readied the Optical probe device and connected the appropriate needle gauge but before I could begin I made sure to get the correct aiming laser light to find out that warmer and more natural light seemed to work best. So I then set the laser to warm light further tightening his head straps and for precaution applying a small Contraption to keep his eyelids pry open. This was going to be a far more delicate process since there was no way I could have gotten started with a practice run on him but what I have been hearing over all the communication Networks I needed to work fast because I'm sure he may have let them to me at this point Anything is Possible but I had to proceed.

I placed the optical probe directly onto its face and I heard him slowly start to panic as I saw on the screen that he was confused and scared all from his eye movement but then chose to accept it as if he was going to die and looked directly towards the center of the laser, the needle begins its entry in it's left eye as it grits its teeth then relaxed it letting it hang as I can tell from its other eye its begin to dilate as a stream of information with washing over his mind as information from his brain is streamed directly into me. I began to feel what was the equivalent of a headache when I was once of Flesh and Bone but I soon started to feel afraid, I started to get flashes of memories of his childhood, memories of his torture, and then memories of betrayal during his career in it's military, but the one thing that stuck out to me the most was him killing his mother to defend himself, if that perspective was right.

I extract nothing further as I'm pretty sure he had gone limp and wasn't moving so I finish with the optical probe and have the gauged needle extracted. I removed the head straps and gently tapped on his face, I started to shift upwards then he closed his eyes as tears flowed from his face one blood tear streaming from his left side as he started to hyperventilate. He was now starting to have a panic attack, I then started to unstrap him from the table as he was starting to convulse. I began to panic and gently put him into my arms cradling him as I took him to my quarters. "Ssh, she is gone, she is gone," I cooed him starting to calm down and the convulsions started to die down until I heard him quietly snooze.

My ears fold back as I smile, I enter my room and begin to wrap him up in the silk sheets and the fluffy comforter and hug him like a body pillow

My ears fold back as I smile, I enter my room and begin to wrap him up in the silk sheets and the fluffy comforter and hug him like a body pillow. "I think I may have a use for you dear~ For now, just rest. You deserve it like an animal was given a second chance~" I lick its cheek then kiss his neck giving him the Techwitch signature as a mark. I hugged him against my form then put myself in self-charge for the time being.

Jacob Edwards POV

I woke up feeling warm, cozy, and hugged from behind while feeling what I thought was a maw on the left side of my neck. I was correct as my face was licked. "W-what happened?" I groaned as I was gently rolled to see my capturer.

 "W-what happened?" I groaned as I was gently rolled to see my capturer

"Morning sleeping beauty~" she said holding me close to her figure. My heart raced with anxiety and fear. "Calm yourself, You do not need to fear me, I only need information about you and your physiology when I probed your eye," she said caressing my face. I ask, "How am I understanding you?" She replies, "Because I had to understand your language, you, out of all my years I have not seen so much abuse, torture, and resentment done to one individual. I understand you because you understand me, the procedure required me to be connected to you while I was probing you. That is why I want to keep you as my child but I know people are after you to possibly kill you. I have only one thing to ask of you: Find my daughter. I will supply you with sufficient armor, equipment, and the tools you'll need. Do you accept this?" She said motherly as I weighed my opinions.

I exhaled, "I accept your task but what should I call you?" "Castaria," she replied