Chapter 3: Conflict

Greg's pov

I woke up to a beautiful face, and before you ask, no, I was not sleeping with a mirror. Andre was sitting on his single bed, smirking at me. As much as I wanted to stay there, with my arm over that gorgeous girl, I had to have a shower.

I carefully slid my arm off her waist and silently got out of bed, making my way over to Andre, who still had the same devilish grin plastered on his face. He gave me a questioning look, I sighed.

"She was scared because she thought there was like a murderer in the house-" I was cut off by him.

"So you slept with her?" he asked.

"And Keithie was practically pushing me out of bed" I finished.

"Mhmm that's exactly why" he smirked,"anyway your dad came in, he said to send you to him the moment when you wake up, so good bye."

He gave me a small push towards the door, I looked down to see I was only wearing my black pj pants. Oh well.

I climbed down the stairs to see all the mothers and other women chatting in low voices. It was kind of awkward to be just standing there with no shirt on, and to make matters worse I was the only boy in the room. I cleared my throat and said "umm, mom, where's dad? Andre said he wanted to see me as soon as I woke up" I looked at all of them as they looked back.

"Oh umm he's outside honey" she replied, pointing outside.

"Oh ok thanks" I said, jogging outside.

Dad and the rest of his friends, were sitting on camping chairs, in a line, on the lawn. They all turned to me as they heard my footsteps approaching. Dad waved me over and I began walking slowly.

"Hey Greg, how's it going sport?" he asked, he looked suspicious.

"What do you want dad?" I asked, eyeing him with a I-know-you-want-something look.

"Ok, I've seen you with Lamonsoff's dau-"

"It's Rosita, her name's Rosita"

"Well I've seen seen you with Rosita and I just wanna give you my three steps or whatever you wanna call it. Step 1: Make her smile, step 2: compliment her smile, step 3: ask her out for that night."

I raised my eyebrows and gave him a thumbs up, but I already I knew how I was going to make her mine and it was going to be official, just hopefully she would accept.

Rosie's POV

"MUMMY THAT'S MY MILK" Bean yelled.

My eyes fluttered I open, permitting blinding light into them. I rubbed them and looked around to see only Andre coming out of the bathroom in just a towel, I immediately got up and grabbed my towel and clothes for the day.

"Oh you're up" Andre said surprised.

"And you're going to wait until I'm gone to take that towel off" I replied walking away.

I heard him chuckle just before I closed the door. I got undressed and stepped into the shower, the hot water soothed my cool skin. As soon as I thought the sound of the steamy, water had drowned out all the other sounds, I started singing.

Say you'll remember me Standing in a nice dress,
staring at the sunset,
babe Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
even if it's just in your
wildest dreams
Wildest dreams
I said "No one has to know what we do,"
His hands are in my hair
his clothes are in my room

I turned the water off and stepped out, staring at the mirror in complete dislike. I got dressed into my favorite black shirt, my pink snake pants and black converse. I leave my hair down then put some light makeup on and brushed my teeth.

I gathered my things and walked out to find both fully dressed, Andre and Greg

I gathered my things and walked out to find both fully dressed, Andre and Greg. They were both on Andre's bed talking in whispers.

"What's up boys?" I asked putting away everything, walking over and sitting inbetween them. They silenced as soon as I said that.

"Nothing much, just waiting for you" Greg said, smiling sweetly, we were both just staring into each other's eyes when Andre got our attention.

"Hey let's go outside"

"Good idea"

We all got up and started walking downstairs, I was in front of them, but I could still hear they're whispering and vaguely heard my name a few times. I was in the middle of searching for dad when Becky came up to me "can you teach me how to dance like you" she pleaded. Wait how did she know I danced? Dad.

"Umm yeah sure" I said, she started jumping up and down, "when?"

"Now!" she replied, tugging on my hand, "I got your phone for you and mummy gave me some little speakers, but they're loud."

I took them off her and set them on a table, I then told her where she had to stand and taught her a whole dance. She was really excited and made me promise to help her perform it to everyone. Greg came and saved me from her small, but powerful wrath, I thanked him at least 10 times.

"Hey! Rosie!" he yelled at me, we were both standing shin deep in the lake with ours shoe's on the sand.

"What?" I said, turning around to face him, instead facing a small splash of water.

"Greg!" I splashed him back.

"Did I ever tell you, you have beautiful eyes" he said coming closer.

"No, but thanks" I said looking down, he put his finger under my chin and tilted my head up. He took it away and leaned in.

"But you have an even more beautiful face" he whispered, and kissed me, I couldn't believe it, Greg Feder was kissing me, Rosita Lamonsoff and I was kissing back. Sparks were flying through my body, he had one hand on my cheek and one on my waist, pulling me closer, I had both my arms locked around his neck.

We pulled away when we were both out of breath, and we both decided to pay attention to the cheers and claps coming from the other kids. I smiled and looked at him and he stroked my cheek before asking "will you be my girlfriend" I backed away from him and ran and didn't stop till I was in the bathroom. I couldn't help but get overwhelmed. It was too soon. I mean I like him but we just met.

I changed into my PJs and his into the bed till I fell asleep.

✅ EDITED

1111 Words