Chapter 5: The Water park

"Where are your swimmers?" Greg asked while we went to get ice cream.

"Underneath" I replied.

"Just asking, so what do you want?"

"Bubble gum sounds good"

"Andre what about you?"

"I don't have any money on me" Andre said, Greg gestured to his wallet.

We were approaching a small, pastel blue van, that read "Ice Cream Van." I didn't bring any money so dad had given me 5 dollars. The van only had a few people at the front, so we didn't have to wait long. A pretty teenage girl, with pink lips and long, wavy, blond hair walked to the front. She looked like one of the plastics from 'mean girls' and to make matters worse, Greg and Andre were trying to check her out without me seeing.

"Hi, what can I get you handsome?" She asked Greg in a petty, high pitched voice.

"One bubble gum, one chocolate, and one peppermint thanks" he said, then put one arm around my waist, I guess he sensed how I felt.

"That'll be 6 dollars 50" She announced, turning to get the ice cream.

I glared at her as she spoke. My irritated gaze followed down to her outfit, really short skirt, too small bikini top, and typical barbie doll face. Greg edged closer to me and gave her the money, just as I pulled out my wallet.

"Don't worry, I've got it" he said pushing my hand back to my pocket.

"That's your money though, not your parents" I replied.

"It's fine, you can pay me back by hanging out with me the whole day"

"Sounds like fun" I smiled and the doll gave us our ice creams.

We walked back and I got Charlotte to hold my ice cream while I took off my clothes, revealing my bikini. I turned to see Greg and Andre staring at me in awe, they're ice creams were crushed in their hands and their jaws were dropped. I looked down, I wasn't as thin as they thought.

I quickly grabbed my rashie and put it over, but Greg grabbed my hand

"Hey, what's wrong?" he asked concerned, oh nothing, just a few boys staring at my terrible, over weight body.

"Nothing, I just feel more comfortable when I'm covered" I pulled the top over my head.

He just nodded in understanding and slipped his hand into mine.

"So what shall we do first, my lady" he asked kissing my hand, using a British accent.

"Are we allowed to be doing this?" Donna quietly asked Dad.

"No, but we're doing it anyway" he whispered back.

Greg and I shared a weird look at each other, we were currently going around the back of the water slide, because the line hadn't been moving very fast. I heard dad whispering to Hillards daughters about holding his hand, so Greg grabbed mine.

"Your cool dad found this back in the day" Dad continued, stepping through an opening in some wire.

"Cool?" Donna said under her breath, making me giggle. Greg found this pretty cute as he smiled and kissed my cheek.

We walked through the wire and to the back of the water slide. Charlotte went first, but not before crossing her heart. Typical Char.

"Alright Greggie your up" Mr Feder whispered, I tried to let go of Greg's hand but he wouldn't let go.

"Your coming with me babe" he said staring into my eyes, my reply was a eager grin.

We stepped through the blue door and got behind a group of kids around 8 to 12 years old, then it was our turn. I sat on Greg's lap then we went down, screaming and laughing as we went. He even kissed me under the water. We continued going down the slide for about an hour.

"Hey wanna play a prank on Mama?" Andre asked as we walked along the edge of one of the many pools, I glanced at Greg to see a sheepish grin on his cute face. We both nodded.

"So the plan is..." Andre began, then we whispered the rest.

"Ok got it?" Greg asked us, we just nodded in excitement.

"Hey Mama can I get a photo with you?" Andre shouted to his grandmother, she walked over and stood in the water with Andre while Greg and I pretended to take a photo.

"Can you move back a little, further, further, further" Greg said, at the end of his sentence a huge bucket of water tipped on them.

Greg, Andre and I started laughing and Mama was surprisingly ok with this, she just chuckled to herself and went to grab a towel.

Andre said he was going to find Keithie and Bean, so Greg and I decided to go find the dads, but I was pushed against a tree by him and was kissed intensely. His hands instantly wrapped around my waist and mine immediately found his neck, so we could pull each other closer.

I could feel the warm flood of joy swim through my body and I could taste the soft tint of raspberries. He begged entrance by sucking on my bottom lip, but I denied and teased him. This went on for about a minute, until we were out of breath.

"The dads?" He panted.

"The dads" I agreed

-----------------------------------

Greg's POV

"I don't know about this one dad, it's seems kind of steep" I said, Rosie was clinging to my hand as she looked down at the water, God she was beautiful.

"Yeah it is steeper then I thought" Dad told me, we were just about to leave when dads old "friend" and his snobby kid came over to us. He went on about how I chickened out and his kid went down the flying fox. Rosie looked kind of impressed so I gained the guts to do it. Backwards.

"Ok now I want some of this" I said, I pecked her gorgeous lips and grabbed hold of the flying fox them turned around and went down. I fell into the water and everybody cheered, next Rosie went and did a front flip as she fell. I swam over and hugged her, it felt great to have her in my arms, I felt like the luckiest guy in the world.

Dad went off next, then Wiley went on his feet only to crash into a shed. My princess cringed into my shoulder, then hugged me, she felt freezing so we got out and got towels, then I sat with her in my arms, on the grass.

✅ EDITED

1093 Words