The God of Destruction and The Emperor of the Universe

"No! For the hundredth time, this is a fishing competition! You can't just jump in to the lake! It doesn't count!"

Whis looks on at the Oracle Fish scolding a soaking wet Beerus. Whis chuckles with a hand over his mouth.

"My, my, My Lord. Not even Vegeta talks to you like that."

Beerus grumbles at Whis' comment, annoyance clear as day on his face.

"Well at least my student can count past 50!" Beerus replied.

"And what does that have to do with anything?" Whis questioned in slight anger at his student's immaturity.

"It doesn't matter. I bored of this anyway." Beerus states as he stands and throws his fishing rod to the side.

"What are Goku and Vegeta up to anyways?" Beerus asked.

Whis reached his hand out and his staff flew into it. He peered into the staff's orb and an image of Goku and Vegeta training with Broly appeared.

"It appears they're training on Vampa with Broly, Lord Beerus."

"Hmm." Beerus says, now laying in a lawn chair with his hands behind his head.

"It appears Lemo and Cheelai are with them." Whis stated with a smirk.

Beerus sits up with a blush and angered look upon his face.

"Shut up!" Beerus yelled, making the Oracle Fish chuckle.

Whis continues, "They're training to control Broly's power in order to confront Freeza."

Beerus gets annoyed.

"Can you believe it? Freeza disappeares for a few months and he suddenly has the power to beat Goku and even Vegeta!"

Whis smiles.

"That sounded almost caring, Lord Beerus. It seems your getting pretty attached to your student."

Beerus groans in annoyance.

"I am not! And even if I was, it's not like you aren't attached to Goku!"

Whis chuckles once again.

"But tell me, what's Freeza up to?" Beerus asks laying back down.

Whis looks back into his staff.

"Ask me youself."

Beerus and Whis look over to see Freeza in his Fourth Form.

"Hello, Lord Beerus. How have you been?" Freeza asked in a oddly cheery voice.

Beerus sits up.

"How did you get here, Freeza?" Beerus asks, unimpressed.

"In my time training, I learned a technique similar to Son Goku's teleportation." Freeza says, seemingly not at all scared at all of Beerus.

"Hmm." Beerus says as he stands up.

"You know, normally I wouldn't care what new powers you get or what you do in your free time, but you've now come to my planet uninvited."

Freeza smiles at Beerus.

"It's a shame, I really wanted my pupil to finally be the one to kill you. I even asked Whis to spy on you in order to better train him."

Beerus looks Freeza dead in the eye.

"Oh well."

Freeza powers up in the blink of an eye and transforms into his Black form. Beerus blasts towards him and throws a punch that Freeza blocks. The connection blasts a giant crater into the planet.

"My Lord, it may be wise to take this battle away from the planet!" Whis yells as Beerus and Freeza fly around the sky, smashing into each other.

"Yes. Let's fight where your 'pupil' can see us. Let's make him watch as I kill you!" Freeza yells in a mildly sadistic tone.

"Fine." Beerus says.

Beerus and Freeza land on the ground and Whis floats over to the two. Beerus and Freeza grab onto Whis' robes and Whis travels to planet Vampa.