Ep. 2- The Last Cookie

The scene shows our seven heroes walking through the halls of Wayne Manor. This includes Bruce, Damian, Duke, and Y/N, who's climbing on the ceiling. He crawls above the others as they walk toward the kitchen. However, we finally get to meet more of our heroes. Red Hood, Red Robin, and Cassandra Cain. Red Hood removes his helmet revealing his face.

 Red Hood removes his helmet revealing his face

Jason Todd A.K.A Red Hood. Death and Resurrection leave some lasting scars.

Jason: Just for the record I'm only here for Alfred's baking.

Y/N: Sure Jason, we believe. 

Tim laughs and contradicts the wall crawlers previous statement.

Tim Drake A.K.A Red Robin. Genius, Detective, Coffe Addict.

Tim: Oh, give it a rest. We all know you like it here.

Y/N crawls ahead of the group and zooms toward the kitchen, letting out a loud "Wohoo!" as he does. Duke raises and eyebrow and looks at Cass, who's right next to him.

Duke: He always like that?

Cassandra Cain A.K.A Orphan. Trained since birth as a living weapon. Also Y/N's girlfriend.

Cassandra smiles and nods

Cassandra: Yup! Thats why I love him!

Duke: I still don't understand why we all had to come back here.

Cassandra: We have...a tradition

She gestures toward the dining table, where baked goods are laid out everywhere. From cakes, too cupcakes, too cookies, and more. Y/N is hanging upside down as he munches on a cake. His masked still covering his eyes

Duke: Wow....

The rest of the family sit down. Cassandra sits next to Y/N, who's still upside down, Duke sits next to her and Jason, and Tim sits next to Bruce. Duke looks at Y/N, who's drinking some hot chocolate and raises an eyebrow.

Duke: How are you....drinking?

Y/N: Very...Very carefully. 

Cass looks at Y/N and smiles, matting the chair next to her

Cassandra: Can you sit down please? I need your shoulder.

Y/N falls from his web and lands on the chair, sitting normally. Using his free hand to remove his mask.

Cassandra: Thank you!

Duke: So if no one gets injured on patrols, Alfred makes pastries? Thats the deal?

Y/N nods as Cassandra lays her head on his shoulder.

Y/N: Yeah, his cookies have won awards before. Tried asking him how to make them but he never told me. Said something about me "Bringing down their legacy" or something.

Cassandra: Yup! That's our trad--!

Cassandra and the others look at the end of the table. On the cookie plate, sat one thing-

The last cookie.

Y/N looked around to figure out where they went, then noticed Damian had about three in each hand. All of them with bites taken out of them. He rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair.

Cassandra: The last cookie....

Her head slowly lifted from Y/N's shoulder as she looked at the others. Everyone glanced at each other, ready to make the first move. Suddenly, they all dashed for the cookie, leaving only Y/N and Bruce, who were sitting in their chair's calmly. The others scuffled for the cookie. Bruce looked at Y/N

Bruce: Not gonna fight for the cookie?

Y/N: Come on Bruce, you know they wouldn't win that.

Bruce: Fair enough.

Y/N: Besides-

Y/N shot a web to the large scuffle, perfectly land on the cookie as he pulled it toward him. The others followed the cookie, looking as it landed in the web heads hand.

Y/N: I was always better at using my head.

Y/N took a bite of the cookie and smiled. He looked at the others, who were giving him death glares.

Jason: Get him! 

The group charged at Y/N as he shot a web toward the kitchen and swung away, cookie still in his mouth

Y/N: Later sucker-Hey!

Y/N's web was cut as he fell to the floor. He looked up, and saw Cass. Her hands on her hips. The others not too far behind.

Y/N: Cass-Babe, we can talk about this-

Cassandra: Nope, hand it over.

Y/N sighed, and let his head fall. Reluctantly handing the cookie to his girlfriend who smiled. Taking a bite of it. She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

Cassandra: Thank you!

Y/N: Thief....

The others rushed over and saw that Cassandra was eating the cookie. They looked at Y/N and slumped.

All: Simp

Y/N: Yeah yeah whatever. 

The vigilantes attention was drawn to the shadow of their butler, who stood in the doorway.

Alfred: Perhaps next time I should prepare a second batch?

Y/N: Yeah probably.....