Ep. 7-Wounds (🍋) 1K Special

A/N: Don't expect anything good.

___________________

Cass sat in the living room of Y/N's apartment reading a book. Y/N had left a few hours ago for patrol. They were in New York for the week just to check on everything. However, Cass was slightly worried. Y/N said he'd only be out for two hours, he had been out for six. Cass was trying to call him, with little to no luck. However, she heard a knock on the window, she ran over, revealing Y/N in his suit, badly damaged. Blood, burns, cuts, you name it. It was there. Cass rushed over and held him up as he gripped his side

Cassandra: Y/N! What happened?

Y/N: Agh, Rhino....rammed me through a power plant....again.

Cassandra sat him on the couch, running to the bathroom and grabbing as much medical supplies she could. Pain killers, stitches, everything. She ran back into the living room and sat on the coffee table. She hurriedly grabbed a cloth and damped it in alcohol. Luckily, Alfred was kind enough to teach Cass how to properly fix wounds. She was hardly in Gotham for Alfred to do it for her, so it was best to play it safe.

She removed Y/N's mask and pulled down top half of his costume, revealing his bare chest. She dabbed the cloth on his side, causing him to flinch.

Y/N: Ah! Not the ribs please....!

Cassandra: Sorry....

She moved to his face and cleaned the wounds. After a few more cleanings, grabbed the bandages and the stitches and started sewing up the wounds. Admittedly, this was here first actual time sewing wounds. Or doing anything like this. Sure, Alfred taught her, but it was never on actual people like Bruce. Mostly dummies.

After about an hour of cleaning, sewing, and bandaging, Y/N was, for the most part, fixed up. He took two full bottles of pain killers, which Cass questioned worriedly .

Cassandra: You shouldn't be taking that many.

Y/N: One doesn't cut it, I need multiple. My immune systems, everything works differently--A-Ah.

Y/N groaned in pain when Cass sat him up on the couch. He let out a light chuckle as she did so.

Y/N: So...you gonna tell me when you learned to clean and sew wounds?

Cassandra: Alfred showed me when I told him I was moving in with you.

Cass leaned her head on Y/N's shoulders, causing the arachnid hero to smile, kissing her forehead.

Y/N: Well, thats just another reason I'd be lost without you Cass.

She giggled and nodded in agreement, tracing her hand over Y/N's bandaged wounds. Her face becoming more solemn.

Cassandra: Why...didn't you call me for help?

Y/N: I thought I could handle it.

Cassandra's eyes narrowed, causing the hero to sigh.

Y/N: Ok, Ok....I didn't want you to get hurt. Last time you fought Rhino he almost killed you.

Cassandra: He almost killed you.

Y/N groaned before turning himself more toward Cass

Y/N: You know what I mean. You don't have powers that heal your wounds ten times as fast as usual. You--

Cassandra: Do you think I'm weak?

Y/N: What? No of course I don't!

Cassandra: Then why? Why won't you let me help you?

Y/N: I...You....

Y/N just sighed, leaning forward. Tears dropping from his eyes. Cass scooted closer and rubbed his back

Y/N: I've already lost so much...Uncle Ben...Harry...May...Li...Octavius...I won't lose you to Cass.

Cass frowned and kissed his cheek, interlocking their hands.

Cassandra: I know its hard...losing so much. But...I'm here to help you. And I can only do it if you let me.

Y/N looked at her and smiled, memories of their relationship flashing in his mind. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close.

Y/N: What did I do to deserve you?

Cass smiled and kissed him on the lips. They stayed interlocked for what felt likes hours, their hands exploring each others body. Cass' hands glided across Y/N's mostly bare chest, while Y/N moved his hands up Cassandra's baggy shirt, groping her breasts through her bra. Cass moaned into the kiss before pulling away. She quickly moved on top of him, kissing his neck. Her hand slid over one of Y/N's deeper wounds, causing him to let out a pained groan.

Cassandra: S--Sorry.

Y/N: It's fine...just be gentle ok?

Cass nodded and kissed him again. She swiftly removed her shirt, before standing up to remove her tights. Tossing them aside, she crawled back on Y/N and continued their make-out session. Y/N's hands slid to her back, unbuttoning her bra. As it fell Y/N kissed and sucked at her breast, giving Cass even more pleasure.

Cassandra: D--Don't stop....Haah~

Y/N stood up, holding Cass as he did. They kissed roughly with Y/N slamming her on the table. Kissing and biting at her neck. Cassandra's moans getting louder after each mark. Cass pushed him off and back to the couch, moving her hands to her panties and sliding them off. They dropped to the ground, leaving Y/N with the only set of clothes left. She raised an eyebrow at him, gesturing to her fully nude body.

Cassandra: Am I going to be the only one.

Y/N: Right, sorry.

Y/N quickly removed his suit and threw it on the pile, leaving him bare as well. Revealing his erect member. This was hardly the first time they had sex, and it surely wouldn't be the last. So Cass was naturally immune to such an inhumane size.

She pushed him on the couch before positioning herself between his legs, quickly popping Y/Ns member into her mouth. Gurgling noises filled the living room. Y/N placed his hand on Cassandra's head, forcing more of himself in her mouth. Cass circled her tongue around Y/N's dick, making him moan. She continued for a while longer before pulling it out. Before Y/N could protest, she moved on his lap and straddled him.

Cassandra: I just want you inside me.

Y/N was always surprised when Cassandra talked dirty, it was so unlike her. Definitely from Steph. She positioned herself above Y/N before slamming herself down. She moan loudly, and waisted no time. Her ass slapped against Y/N's waist.

Cassandra: Fuck, Y/N....You're so big~ I--I don't think I can take anymore!

Y/N kissed her, wrapping his arms around her. However, he suddenly got an idea. He looked at his wrists and saw his web shooters. Shooting a web line, he pulled the two up to the ceiling.

Cassandra: Ceiling sex?

Y/N: You love it as much as I do~

He was right, she definitely did. Y/N moved into Cass, his dick entering the deepest part of her insides. Cass wrapped her arms and legs around him and nudged her head into his neck.

Cassandra: Fuck Y/N! I'm cumming!

After only one more thrust he felt Cass's juices squirt all over his erect member, however he had yet to finish. He moved even faster, his hands cracking the ceiling. Cass hugged him tighter, going from moaning to screaming.

Y/N: Fuck! I'm cumming Cass

Cassandra: You better cum inside!

Y/N did as she asked, and with one more thrust, squirted his seed inside her. They took deep breaths before falling back to the couch. Their breath was heavy. Cass moved her hands to her pussy and played with herself a little.

Y/N: You still have energy after that?

Cassandra: I have an entire week's worth of energy to spend right now.

Y/N smiled and kissed her again. This would be a good week. A good week indeed.