Ep. 10-Personal ties

A/N: You may have noticed the Black suit is missing from the bio. I'm retconning it. It never happened. To much potential to pass up with Spider-Man 2. (GOTY btw >>>Zelda). I'll probably start it after season 1 of WFA. (Platinumed btw, 16 hours. Best 16 hours of my life)

Also just to clear some time-line things up-

The MC met Bruce during the earlier years of his career, when he was still learning. 

The MC met the rest of the Batfamily around five or so years before the events of SM1, and starting dating Cass about a year before the events of the first game. 

MJ exists but is only a close friend. 

_____________________________________________

A thug is slammed against the pavement as Y/N, in full costume, lands besides Bruce whos also wearing his outfit. Y/N dodged an incoming strike from one of the other thugs, jumping over him, shooting a web at his foot. Tripping the thug, Bruce uses his elbow to hit him to the ground. 

Bruce: You got our tickets?

Today was Cass' first solo dance. She had been practicing all week, even making sure Y/N wasn't near so he could experience it firsthand on stage. Y/N and Bruce were making sure everything was handled before the left for the theater. Alfred, who was driving with Dick and Damian to the theatre.

Alfred: You and Master Parkers tickets are in the bat-mobile in addition to an extra set of clothes. 

Bruce: We need good seats. We need a clear view of the stage for Cass' first solo. 

Alfred: I'm arriving as we speak.

Bruce: Great, I'm not letting Margie from the PTA get the best seats again.

Bruce dodges a crowbar swing from the last thug. Y/N shoots a web at his foot and trips him, knocking him out as he hits the pavement.

Y/N: Her kids not even that good of a dancer. 

Y/N webs the group of thugs to the wall as he and Bruce walk to the edge of the roof.

Alfred: It's not a competition you two.

The two heroes look into the sky as a bright bat signal appears in the sky. 

Bruce: We need to go, Gordons calling.

Alfred: Masters please...

Y/N: We know Alfred be done in a flash. 

The two jump off the roof, Bruce shooting a grapple and Y/N shooting a web as they make their way to Gordon.

At the theater, Alfred holds his hand to his comm as he whispers to the two heroes.

Alfred: They just dimmed the lights, where are you two?

Y/N helps one last person out of a collapsed building as the police take a webbed up Firefly into custody.

Y/N: Wrapping up Firefly's mess, be there soon.

Alfred: Very well, Miss Cassandra doesn't go on till after intermission. Should give you ample time to prepare your speech.

Y/N: Thanks Al, no pressure. 

Y/N sighs as he webs up to a nearby building. Bruce following shortly behind. 

Bruce: Nervous?

Y/N: You have no idea...I mean....with this life? I don't know if its right. I mean...every time I try to win as Y/N Parker, it usually ends up falling on its face.