Part - 5

Next morning

ManBir tried to sleep but couldn't due to jetlag . They slept around 5 am. Around 11am Manik woke up and came down after finishing his mornig routine.

"Come Manik. We are about to have breakfast " Mahir asked seeing Manik and Manik came to him

"I am sorry I overslept " Manik apologized

"Don't be. We all overslept " Bella laughed "sirf Rishab is always an early riser " And Rishab just smiled to which Manik warmly smiled back .

Suddenly they heard Nandini shouting and chasing Raghav all drenched. And Rishab laughed at this. Soon they came near dining area.

"Bhai bachao " Raghav said hiding behind Rishab . Rishab was about to speak when all heard Nandini "koi ni bacha sakta teko mujhse " And the tom Jerry fight continued and everyone was looking at them in awe. But Manik baba is lost in her messy morning look. She was looking ethernal to him.

Nandini took the jug from BF table and tried to throw it at Raghav and before anyone could register, Rishab was all wet. Nandini bit her tongue when Rishab gave her "you are all gone " look.

"Sorry sorry sorry . But you look hot " Nandini said before running and Rishab started chasing her. They all went behind them , everyone was laughing while Manik's awwe expression changed into a horrified look listening to her, he was fuming seeing the closeness of Rishab & Nandini. He followed them to outside near pool area.

"Nandini Stop! " Rishab said but it was too late bcoz Nandini throw another jug of water at Rishab, which was placed in pool side table . Raghav Mahir and Bella laughed at him .

"Achhaw baht hasi aari hai na " Rishab asked coming closer to Mahir.. And Mahir nodded in yes trying hard to control his laughter. But soon his laughter died when he was being picked up by Rishab and before he knew he was already in the swimming pool.

Raghav was laughing when Nandini pushed him from behind, he straight fell into the pool.

"Bachhu kaisa laga?? " Nandini laughed and Raghav made a bad face.

"Mahir come " Bella forwarded her hands towards Mahir to help him but Mahir pulled Bella and she landed on Mahir in the pull.

Rishab looked at Nandini and Nandini looked at Rishab. She was just trying to escape when Rishab grabbed her and pushed her in to water. And everyone laughed.

"This is not fair yar Rishab " Nandini annoyingly said "now pick me up " Nandini said forwarding her hand towards Rishab to which he laughed

"No ways Murthy " Rishab denied . When Raghav started splashing water towards Rishab. And Rishab did the same coming inside the pool. The brothers started the water fight. And Bella and Mahir was busy in romancing. Nandini was laughing her heart out, when her eyes met Manik's. He was standing a little far watching them. Nandini gestured him to come and save her which he happily agreed and came towards the pool. He forwarded his hand towards Nandini and Nandini gave her hands to him and pulled him towards her. Manik lost his balance and fell down on her. They went deeper in water. Manik holding her waist to support himself and she held his shoulder tightly. A shiver ran down their spine when their eyes met . They came out of the water breathing heavily and burst into laughter looking at each other. Then only everyone noticed Manik. And Rishab noticed how close they are standing.

"Not done girl friend ! I was just trying to help and you " manik complained

"Arey even I helped you. Ab tumhe shower lene ki jarurat ni padegi " Nandini said with a proud look

"Then I should thank you " Manik asked and Nandni gave him a question look?? "Like this " Manik said splashing water on her and Nandini did the same. They started playing with each other when everyone came out of the pool except Raghav . Raghav went toward MaNan and soon Nandini was behind Raghav to save herself from Manik. Raghav too started splashing water at Manik . Trio played with water to their fullest . They came out of the pool when Rishab the good boy gave an angry look.