Part - 9

The car was badly damaged. Mukti and Cabir left for the spot. While Rishab and Raghav went for police station and hospital to find out anything about Manik. Because there was no body found inside the car news channel reported.

Nandini well she was just sitting numb in her home temple . She was looking at her Ayiappa idol and silently praying for Manik's safety. While Mukti's words were ringing continuously in her subconscious mind . Suddenly the diya fell down and the curtain caught fire. And She is aware of the fire. Instead of trying to stop the fire she silently watching how the fire is spreading faster and burning everything .

"May be I am like this fire who is burning everyone that comes in her way . I am destructive just like this fire . Mukti is right, me deserve krti hu akele rehna " She don't want to be saved. She want this fire to burn her . She closed her eyes feeling the heat when she heard someone. But she don't care. She dont want to be a cause of anyone's destruction anymore .

But the fire didn't touch her in fact she was wrapped by someone . Someone who made her heart felt safe. She knew this touch.

"Manik " She opened her eyes to find him. He picked her up and came out side of the room and asked someone to clear the mess.

"You are alive " She touched his face with her hand when he placed her on the bed and smiled.

"What?? Have you lost it?? Maut k sath tum khel rahi thi and you are asking me this? But if you have asked this then let me answer you, Yes I am alive but agar tumhe lag jati kuchh ho jata to me mar jata Nandini " He replied honestly and Nandini just took him in a bone crashing hug and tears started flowing from her already swollen eyes.

"I thought I lost you too " Nandini whispered and Manik's heart swelled .

"You don't wanna loose me " Manik asked to make sure he heard it ryt.

"No" She replied in a heartbeat

"Then why you don't wanna give our marriage a chance Nandini " Manik asked or rather complained. Yes her words did broke his heart.

"Because I don't want this marriage " Nandini broke the hug and his heart.

"Fine.. If this is what you want to yahi sahi. Wese v isse ye sach to nahi badal jayega that humari shadi ho chuki hai. " Manik replied

"Me nahi maanti " Nandini stated

"Me manta hu.. " Manik replied in the same tone and Nandini glared at him

" What are we then?? Married or unmarried?? " Nandini asked pissed

"HALF - MARRIED" Manik replied and Nandini watched him amused

"Iss shadi se judi har bandhan mera har wade kasme mere lie or har azaadi tumhari " Manik said and Nandini's heart filled with warmth.

"First aid kahan hai?? " Manik asked breaking her thoughts and Nandini pointed towards the drawyer. Manik took out a balm from the first aid kit and came towards her.

"Lie down " Manik ordered and Nandini followed . Then he gently massage her head "close your eyes and sleep " And Nandini exactly did the same.. Her head was bursting anyways.You know you sleep better after crying and that's what happened with Nandini too. She slept soon.

Manik pecked on her forehead before going towards washroom to freshen up. Then he went to the kitchen to have something bcoz he was famished.

After having enough food he came out just to receive a punch from his friend Mukti.

"Sale kutte zinda hai to phn kr k bol nahi sakta?? " Mukti asked and hugged him. He was shocked to even react anything. He looked at Cabir Rishab Raghav had this relieved look on their face .