Part - 6 The Proposal

"Nandini never mentioned you.. She mentioned about Cabir & Mukti but not you " Rishab said to Manik while sipping his tea and need nit to say Manik felt bad.

"So tell me what are you to Nandini appart from her namesake bf ?? " Rishab asked to know about him and Nandini. He could see the spark from the day 1 .

"Well Rishab am not that extrovert kind of person. So you should ask Nandini about the details " Manik said having his last sip of coffee before leaving a confused Rishab behind " Excuse me "

They were accidentally met at the cafeteria where Rishab ordered tea and Manik ordered a black coffee. Sitting awkwardly with each other Rishab started the topic related to Nandini and with that the hope of them getting along with each other, went into gutter.

Manik sat near his balcony . And started thinking about his life, I mean Nandini. Ofcrse. She is his life. Love at first sight becomes true in his case. But??

He knew that Nandini, whom cabir mukti and his friends described . He is in love with the Nandini, who loved wearing barbie dresses and designer bags and high hills . That's why he always brought these products to gift her some day. Hell There is a wardrobe full of things in his room for her.

But this Nandini is different, she is comfortable wearing anything. And Literally anything and everything suits her. But the point is she is different than the image that Manik made all this while.
And her equation with Rishab & Raghab is something that bothers him the most.

She is the only one that his heart wants. But what about her?? Does she feel anything for him. And will she ever choose him over Rishab, whom she knew very well and whom her family chooses for her.

Manik was thinking all this while standing near his room's balcony. Nandini was passing by when she noticed Manik , as his room's door was unlocked.

The first time when she met him she was vulnerable, and  she could see the same vulnerability in his eyes too. Instantly she wanted to protect him . But at that time fighting for him was not an option for her, so simply gave in, agreeing to his conditions. She could see those evil boys looser face and smirked at her victory. She could see Manik's eyes which were very expressive . A lot of emotions replaced his vulnerability in a good way. And she felt happy.

At that time she don't wanted to leave him. There was something was pulling her towards him . She never expected them to meet again .

"Nandini " Manik saw her standing near the door, her trance broke hearing him. They smiled at each other.. And Nandini entered his room .

"Wassup ?? You look upset " Nandini asked directly. No matter what the equation they shared but she has the inbuilt talent to read him

"Just feeling out of place " He shrugged and she smiled at his straight forward answer

"Well I can relate " Nandini answered sitting beside him

"Why?? They are going to be your family " Manik asked trying not to stutter, he desperately wanted to know her thoughts.

"Ummm Family? " Nandini was confused first then she understood his points " Yeah.. Let's see "

"Why are you not sure " Manik asked and Nandini just shrugged saying "I don't know"

"Wese I never thought hum dobara milenge? " She said with amazement in her eyes

"But mujhe pata tha hum dobara jarur milnge " Manik said looking straight in her eyes

"Kaise?? " She couldn't help but ask

"I wanted to thank you for saving me that day. You don't know Nandini, aaj me jo kuchh v hu sirf tumhare wajha se hu " Manik said honestly "Thank you.. Dil se.. Thank you for existing.. And thank you for acknowledging me. You know Nandini I prayed to God every day to let me meet you once atleast " Manik confessed and Nandini was amused