Prologue

"Manik I can't marry Rishab. He has a lot of expectations from his wife and I don't think I will be able to fulfill " Nandini panicked and Manik hugged her to make her normal before giving her another heartache to deal.

"Marry me Nandini " Manik said holding her tight in his embrace and Nandini looked at him shocked breaking the hug .

"No commitments.. No promises.. No emotional attachments.. Nothing... " Manik gave her the offer knowing all her insecurities and Nandini was not able to register his words.

Manik smiled " Sirf family k lie.. Amms k lie . We will pretend. We can break it whenever we want without any drama. No social obligation.. Nothing " Manik concluded And expected a reaction from Nandini

"Why?? " Nandini asked being confused after coming out of her shocked state.

"Umm for 2 reasons.. Bcoz u helped me few years back accepting my gf tag so I want to return this favor by accepting your HUSBAND tag " He said shrugging his shoulder and a shiver ran down her spine.

"And second, I can't tell you now " Manik told in a serious voice "Think about it.. Good night " Manik left leaving a shocked amused confused Nandini behind.

This is the prologue of the story. I hope you liked it. Well it's a scene of 5th chapter .

Every Monday I will post a new chapter.

Ignore mistakes!!

Thank you