Spring Broken

*Cue the intro!*

No one's POV

The scene starts with Blitza and the crew driving their gray van along the street.

Blitza: I love this song! *poorly singing along with "Mustang Dong" on the radio* 🎵You were a spicy little- uh- Demon with the- uh- bleach blonde haaaair! 🎵

Loona is shown sitting in the passenger seat next to Blitza, looking mildly annoyed at his singing. Moxxie covers her somehow non-existing ears in the back while Millie rolls down her window and smiles, and Vincent having an "Kill me" expression on hide while dealing with Blitza's shitty singing.

Blitza: *Drives into a parking lot* 🎵Thooought it might be love, but you went--🎵

Suddenly, A pink car pulls into the remaining parking space.

Blitza: UNHOLY SHIT! FU-!

Blitza slams onto the brakes and the van skids to a stop. Blitza turns off the radio and glares at the person in the pink car. She glances at the license plate, which reads "SUCKS-4-LIFE".

Blitza: Oh, you "suck for life", do ya?!

Blitza: *Pulls out megaphone* [Speaks through it] Listen up, you unoriginal pink cum dump! You have three goddamn seconds to get your tits out of my parking spot!

The passenger steps out of her front car seat with high heels. Blitza lowers the megaphone, shocked.

 Blitza lowers the megaphone, shocked

(A/N: Art not mine)

Blitza: Oh, shit! Verosika!

Verosika: Blitz-a [Pronounces as Spelled].

Blitza: I should have known you'd be here. I could smell fish for miles, which is odd. Because, I believe the nearest ocean is... *Faceplants to the ground and gets up*...three Rings DOWN!

Verosika: And I should have known you'd be here when I heard the Amber Alerts.

Blitza: Oh, yeah? I'm surprised they let your fat ass outta rehab. I can see you're still a drunken whore, clutching onto that Beelzejuice bottle like it's the last cock in Hell!

Verosika: *Flips hair dramatically* They let me out because I'm still famous. And rehab is for sad, loser wash-ups. *Drinks then wiping her mouth with her thumb* So, your sister says "Hi".

Blitza: *Angrily steps in front* Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!

Verosika: Actually, prick. It has my name on it.