Who broke it? (OVA Chapter)

(A/N: Forgot to tell everyone that this chapter was inspired by one of JustYourAverageToast's announcement posts)

The chapter opens with Vincent in the training room, shooting with his anaconda revolver at a bunch of targets. His training was interrupted when someone opened the door behind him; it was Loona, and Vincent turned off the course to she what she wants.

Vincent: Yo, what's up?

Loona: Blitza needs us in the break room.

Vincent: Why? What happened?

Loona: The coffee machine broke.

*Timeskip*

We fast forward to see Blitza, Moxxie, Millie, Loona, Strika, and Vincent in the break room, circling around the now broken coffee machine on the table. To break the silence, Blitza decided to speak up.

Blitza: *Deep Inhale* So, who broke it? I'm not mad, I just want to know.

Vincent: *Takes Blame* I did it, I broke it.

Blitza: No. No, you didn't. Loona?

Loona: Don't look at me! Look at Moxxie.

Moxxie: What?! I didn't break it!

Loona: Huh, That's weird. How did you even know it was broken?

Moxxie: *Stating* Because it's sitting right in front of us and it's broken!

Loona: *Ominous* Suspicious....

Moxxie: *Upset* No it's not!

Millie: If it matters, probably not... Strika was the last one to use it.

Strika: *Annoyed* Four-Flusher! I don't even drink that crap!

Millie: *Smug* Oh really? Then what were you doing by the coffee cart earlier?

Strika: *Irritated* I use the wooden stirrers to push back my cuticles. Everyone knows that, Millie!

Vincent: Alright let's not fight. I broke it, let me pay for it, Blitza.

Blitza: No. Who broke it?

There was an awkward silence until Loona spoke up

Loona: *Whispering* Blitza, I don't think Moxxie was completely honest with us.

Moxxie: Really?!

Loona: Yes, "Really"!

The group were arguing with each other on figuring out who broke the coffee machine, Blitza walked out of the break room and looked at the camera to tell us.

Blitza: I broke it, I burned my hand so I punched it. I predict ten minutes from now, they'll be at each other's throats with warpaint on their faces and a hellhog's head on a stick.

Blitza looks back at the group as they were still arguing with each other.

Blitza: *Smug* Good, It was getting a little chummy around here.

End of OVA Chapter

389 words